Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The MGTOW starts to understand us better

Brutal driver licence pill once again.

Blackpill going viral into normie minds by 2030

Blackpill will become mainstream
full

The red pill - when you see what the world is but you don't see what you are.

Every man will be blackpilled by 2030. My money is on it.

MGTOW has slowly formed into spiritual bullshit because that’s the only way they can cope with being alone. They have to pretend that their is more to life than reproducing. False platitudes to make their peanut brains be able to cope without wanting to die like us.

“The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." Genesis 2:18

MGTOW has slowly formed into spiritual bullshit because that’s the only way they can cope with being alone. They have to pretend that their is more to life than reproducing. False platitudes to make their peanut brains be able to cope without wanting to die like us.

“The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." Genesis 2:18
You talk as you live in 19 century. No one gives a fuck on reproducing. People fuck for the pleasure of it.

MGTOW has always been incels in denial, besides a few exceptions.

MGTOW has always been incels in denial, besides a few exceptions.
They WERE. Lol.

The guy tries to cope by inventing some spiritual mambo jambo. But there is fear in his eyes.

You talk as you live in 19 century. No one gives a fuck on reproducing. People fuck for the pleasure of it.
Sex is for reproduction ONLY

Ahaha how silly you are
I have a Catholic stance on that, birth control is immoral so all sex will lead to impregnation if both participants are fertile.

I have a Catholic stance on that, birth control is immoral so all sex will lead to impregnation if both participants are fertile.
I rest assure that we - humans- hacked biological program long ago. We dont want to reproduce and we dont want to imregnate.

I rest assure that we - humans- hacked biological program long ago. We dont want to reproduce and we dont want to imregnate.
What is your opinion about the men's rights activists movement

As many said, mgtows are coping. only chad mgtows are real, the rest are incels in denial, they can't have a female so they pretend it doesn't matter

What is your opinion about the men's rights activists movement
Ahahahah mens right!!!! When man fights for his rights by words he is not a man!
Man never asks or discuss he imposes his will by forse!

Ahahahah mens right!!!! When man fights for his rights by words he is not a man!
Man never asks or discuss he imposes his will by forse!
So what advice do you have for the men's rights movement