Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Mexican election is a harbinger of American elections in 100 years

B

bcroger

Admiral
The Mexican left party won with 58% of the popular vote and a near supermajority.

This is a harbinger of whats to come in American elections in 100 years when whites become 25% of the population. The left (in this case democrats ) party will win with nearly 60% of the popular vote and have super majority in both houses. We already got a taste of it in 2018, 2020, 2021 GA senate run off, 2022 and the 2022 GA senate run off and in most special elections since 2017.

all they do is give away free shit to buy votes

sadly it works

sadly it works
Same with South Africa and their political party. The pro-black party was in power for 40 years and now just lost their majority by a slim margin. Similar will happen in the USA when whites are a small minority.

Sheinbaum is an ethnic and ideological zionist just like both american parties.

Same with South Africa and their political party. The pro-black party was in power for 40 years and now just lost their majority by a slim margin. Similar will happen in the USA when whites are a small minority.
srs they cant even keep the lights on in SA, the chinese have to fix the power grid for them

also you posted this on the misc too lol

sadly it works
It worked for Argentina and more recently Venezuela... Luckily Argentina is currently recovering from it.

100 Years? :feelskek:

More like 10 years

I wonder if she will keep the tradition of the last president of blaming Spain for all of Mexico',s problems and asking for an apology kek

American politics are cucked. The demorrepublican party just operate on a dictatorship.

I wonder if she will keep the tradition of the last president of blaming Spain for all of Mexico',s problems and asking for an apology kek
that shit was literally 200 years ago :lul:

that shit was literally 200 years ago :lul:
Yes but Mexicans are still obsessed that we stole their gold and did a genocide kek despite that just by looking at modern Mexico you can see thats not true.

The USA is still around 60% white.
And dropping in real time. Unless they pull what the census takers did in the early 1900s and reclassify all hispanics under the white umbrella.

And dropping in real time. Unless they pull what the census takers did in the early 1900s and reclassify all hispanics under the white umbrella.
True. I wish that we would take in more Russian and Ukrainian immigrants. All we take in are Mexicans and South Americans it seems.
I bet a lot of immigrants from Georgia would also like to come here since their government is becoming more authoritarian.

I bet many Eastern Europeans would like to come here, esp. since Western/Northern Europe are tightening their borders. They tighten their borders mainly to prevent black/Arab immigrants, but eastern Europeans could also be affected.

Last edited:
The USA is still around 60% white.
7 million illegals have come in during last 4 years of Biden's presidency. The young whites are a bunch cucked shitlibs. This shit is only going to accelerate.