Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The #MeToo movement is lifefuel.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I enjoy seeing normie faggots get rekt by the cunts they put on a pedestal. I like it when their lives are ruined. I take pleasure in knowing that more men than ever before are scared to approach foids or express their sexuality. I'm glad men are falling for the "toxic masculinity" meme and removing themselves from the dating market. I hope that more cucks are forced to settle for biologically expired women and raise a new generation of incels. I hope they all get divorce raped and cheated on. It only helps our cause.

Men are low IQ retards and they deserve to suffer for enabling this. Most would stab their brothers in the dick for a chance with a female. You even see it in this community, with fags like jackbud and sergeantshekel exploiting us to statusmaxx. We don't love them bros. It's us against the world

Last edited:
Harvey Weinstein was a feminist who donated huge sums to the democrats. Eric Sneiderman was not only a dem, but also tried to help women with their metoo case. This is what happens when you side with emotional children.

Harvey Weinstein was a feminist who donated huge sums to the democrats. Eric Sneiderman was not only a dem, but also tried to help women with their metoo case. This is what happens when you side with emotional children.
:feelsokman::feelsokman:

I find it difficult to feel bad for rich hollywood jews tbh. It’s their fault that women have the right to do this anyway.

I know what Jack did but what did Sarge do?

Best was seeing that soycuck feminist curry Aziz Ansari getting exposed as a cuck.

then....

aa.jpg

Best was seeing that soycuck feminist curry Aziz Ansari getting exposed as a cuck.
LMAO and he was a “male feminist” too

Women are smart tbh

Let the men build all the cities and do all the dirty work
Shame men into submission and get control of society
Get the opposing gender to hate themselves and protect you at all cost :soy::soy::soy:

Also I've been told that the symbol # can be read "pound" too. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Agreed. Fuck cuck normies. Whats worse is these bluepilled brainwashed scum continue to worship roasties and believe in feminism after getting done over by the same foids they worship

I find it difficult to feel bad for rich hollywood jews tbh. It’s their fault that women have the right to do this anyway.
Tbh

:soy::soy::soy:

Last edited: