Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The mere fact that incels exist makes me want to commit seppuku in the most violent way possible

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
This is not acceptable, there are men in this world now who have never had the measly touch of a woman in their lives

I see people all the time talking about relationships and sex as if it were the most accessible thing in the world, but there are thousands or even millions of incels in the world without any contact with women.

No, no, this cannot be real, there cannot be any meaning in a world like this, something like this, mere access to the reproductive organ of one of the billions of women in the world being something completely out of reach for part of the population

No, it cannot be, the mere fact that incels exist invalidates any attempt to create an ideal world, this world only knows torture and injustice

Last edited:
This is not acceptable, there are men in this world now who have never had the measly touch of a woman in their lives

I see people all the time talking about relationships and sex as if it were the most accessible thing in the world, but there are thousands or even millions of incels in the world without any contact with women.

No, no, this cannot be real, there cannot be any meaning in a world like this, something like this, mere access to the reproductive organ of one of the billions of women in the world being something completely out of reach of part for the population

No, it cannot be, the mere fact that incels exist invalidates any attempt to create an ideal world, this world only knows torture and injustice
never began

No, no, this cannot be real, there cannot be any meaning in a world like this, something like this, mere access to the reproductive organ of one of the billions of women in the world being something completely out of reach of part for the population
better get used to it

Learning about normie nature and human nature in the most brutal way through life experiences is potent suifuel. Idk how I made it this far.
I should be packing things up and getting ready to rope. Is the juice worth the squeeze? Is it worth it trying to put the most effort into living the best life while i get very little returns? Not looking good

A good fix for inceldom is to have every male in America be unable to pass on their Y chromosome until they apply for and receive a pass from the government which allows their body to produce Y sperm again.

This way parental narcissism in raising boys will fall to zero and literally every boy will turn into CHAD unless they are horrifically mutated. (Which won't happen as part of the condition for allowing Y sperm would be to have the applying male not mate with any female above the age of 26).

No, no, this cannot be real, there cannot be any meaning in a world like this, something like this, mere access to the reproductive organ of one of the billions of women in the world being something completely out of reach for part of the population

Islam is the only cure to the cancer of feminism and degeneracy.

Women should not be allowed to choose partners. We men should make that decision.