Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The mere concept of lookmatching is extremly bluepilled.

Viskallide

Viskallide

Officer
:feelsUgh:I seen the word lookmatch appear here and there. :feelsUgh:
Like if you are a 5 you expect a 5 foid, or think that in an ideal world you be matched with another 5.
But the mere concept of this is insanely far away from reality.
:feelsUgh:Males and females are not equal, they do not play on the same field, its not a fair game:feelsUgh:
Nature did not make around 50/50 male/females for the purpose that there would be someone for everyone.

Females choose and males have to out-compete other males.:feelsUgh:

Like if you are a 5 you expect a 5 foid, or think that in an ideal world you be matched with another 5.
:feelsUgh:Males and females are not equal, they do not play on the same field, its not a fair game:feelsUgh:
Nature did not make around 50/50 male/females for the purpose that there would be someone for everyone.

Fuck them then , out compete my ass , I hope every out competer dies horribly , who fucking cares about them ,compete my Dick fucking faggots

shut the fuck up nigker and go beat up some filthy foids

>Appeal to nature

What we have now is not natural. We have basically a direct line for all women to just crowd around Chad.
If you want to really go back to the natural way then don't get mad when I bludgeon Chad to death with a rock and rape his harem in his own cave.

>Appeal to nature

What we have now is not natural. We have basically a direct line for all women to just crowd around Chad.
If you want to really go back to the natural way then don't get mad when I bludgeon Chad to death with a rock and rape his harem in his own cave.
Yeah, nothing natural. Entire world is one fake fuck shit.