Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The mental torture that is autism

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★
And people wonder why some completely snap and end up doing what society deems as "unthinkable". Shouldn't society deem what they do to these people unthinkable instead of judging them by the action they took based on what happened to them?
When the bomb explodes everyone is surprised but they never stop creating these bombs themselves. Some other people complain about bullying but what they do about it? Some fucking outdoors by a road? Motivational videos? Some bullshit speeches at a conference, interviews? Surely it's gonna solve everything, am I right? It sure will.

It will never stop until bullies take the same treatment or worse back to them, they deserve it. They push people to suicide or worse, then normies go out to complain about the action THEY (the bullied) have taken instead of doing something about WHAT LED THEM TO THAT.
Bullies will never be stopped until they are physically beaten like they do to their victims. They deserve a taste of their own medicine. They should get registered as such and stripped from any rights possible and physically punished until they learn their lesson.

Why should we, people who were born in the mental hell of autism, give respect to society when we are treated in such way to the point shit like this happens?
Why should we respect a society that used to lock us in cages, chain us to some object or let us rot in straitjackets? Just a few decades ago?

The Bully Beatdown show was actually pretty fun. I think the bullies got off too easy as they got a good beating but in a controlled environment. They deserve to get it out of control like they do to other people.
You give this type of treatment and hell to people, you get it back to you. There's no fucking karma bluepill bullshit. This is real life, not your magical mystic fantasy of mysterious universal energies. Bullies almost NEVER get what they deserve and they end up getting everything they want from life, and examples of this are infinite, and their identities protected.
When was the last time you saw a bully properly being punished? I mean an actual fucking punishment instead of being suspended for 3 days from school. Wow that is so harsh it will surely shake them up!!!
Some magical mystic imaginary energy will surely fix this problem after they fuck people up for life, huh? Yeah, too bad it never happens. Get the fuck out of here with this mystic bluepill fucking bullshit.
They make life hell for other people that have nothing to do with their degeneracy for something they have no control over, then they will get the same done to them, for much longer than their victims had to endure.
Many people witnessed someone being bullied what did they do about it? Nothing. At most, they just ended the fight and that was it. Why no one beat the fuck out of the bullies?
Fuck off with your fucking bluepilled fucking bullshit of "you can't fight violence with violence". Yes sure you fucking retard, go hug the bullies instead, lecture them or give them flowers. They will surely change their minds and learn by feeling themselves what they inflicted onto other people.

Then, you read about people wanting to kill autistic babies on the spot, or abandon them to foster homes. Why do we have to pay with endless suffering for something we did NOT choose?
Why is it any fair or normal to happen to us for something out of our control, but when we talk about people getting what they deserve for deliberately inflicting hell onto people's lives and minds we are suddenly violent, extremists and terrorists?

Do you think, DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT PEOPLE BULLYING SOMEONE TO THE POINT WHERE THEY TAKE THEMSELVES OFF THIS PLANET GETTING OFF IT ALL UNPUNISHED AND PROTECTED? AND THEN PROCEED TO SUCCEED IN LIFE AND LIVE NORMALLY LIKE NOTHING HAS EVER HAPPENED IN THE PAST WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES?
Think about that for a moment.

Enough of talking, let's take a look at some stories, if you are willing to take a read, shall we?

https://www.autismspeaks.org/scienc...likely-develop-suicidal-behavior-due-bullying

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/...gers-commits-suicide-ayala-high-school/65981/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9532318/bullied-autistic-video-job-lonely-train/

https://www.parents.com/health/pare...-boys-suicide-highlights-bullying-in-england/

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/nation-world/national/article244583432.html

https://globalnews.ca/news/7978316/nova-scotia-high-school-bullying/

This one here must be fucking glorious for feminist whores since they hate autistic men and want us out of this planet. 14-year-old boy beaten to death, he was autistic.

https://www.kxan.com/news/14-year-old-boy-with-aspergers-syndrome-beaten-to-death-in-tennessee/

https://www.pe.com/2020/12/03/moreno-valley-unified-boy-killed-by-bullies-died-due-to-own-negligence

What do you think should happen to the fucking degenerates from the dark that caused these events? Do you think they should be protected, get off easily without a real fucking punishment that will teach them about pain and suffering that their victims endured, then proceed to happily live their lives normally as if nothing has happened, with their jobs, money, girlfriends and such?
Yeah, because that is what actually happens in practically every case.
Tell me more about how fair and just this world is to us and the perpetrators of these barbaric acts and behavior you bluepilled fucking cucks.

@RegularManlet

bullies are scum they ruined my life and caused me to develop many mental issues.

They deserve worse than being shot to death and die a quick death.

Torture is much better they must go through unimaginable pain before eventually dropping dead.

Their families deserve the same.

They deserve the Junko Furuta treatment but worse I want to shoot them in the foot then throw them to the pigs like commies used to do with traitors so they get eaten alive.

bullies are scum they ruined my life and caused me to develop many mental issues.

They deserve worse than being shot to death and die a quick death.

Torture is much better they must go through unimaginable pain before eventually dropping dead.

Their families deserve the same.

They deserve the Junko Furuta treatment but worse I want to shoot them in the foot then throw them to the pigs like commies used to do with traitors so they get eaten alive.
Based, personally all I need is a can of gasoline and a lighter

I think that teachers/politicians etc whoever is in charge of school systems know everything all well.

The bullying, humiliating, they allow it to break down kids and train them for adulthood. They want slave loser class that will be bullied entire life and will be used to that.

People naively believe that school system, state, even your own fucking parents, all of them want what is the best for you and everyone, that's a bullshit. They train you and shape you into whatever will benefit them one day.

Based, personally all I need is a can of gasoline and a lighter
Based. I've watched many videos of ISIS burning alive POWs and it also seems a good way for bullies to go.

It probably is the most painful death.

They agonize in pain and accept their fate.

At least back then we would have been thrown off a cliff not being fit enough to survive and our suffering would have ended immediately. Now we are forced to live because muh every life is precious and normies/foids can collect social points by pretending to care about us

I think that teachers/politicians etc whoever is in charge of school systems know everything all well.

The bullying, humiliating, they allow it to break down kids and train them for adulthood. They want slave loser class that will be bullied entire life and will be used to that.

People naively believe that school system, state, even your own fucking parents, all of them want what is the best for you and everyone, that's a bullshit. They train you and shape you into whatever will benefit them one day.

They never cared, they just want you to be a compliant guy

Based. I've watched many videos of ISIS burning alive POWs and it also seems a good way for bullies to go.

It probably is the most painful death.

They agonize in pain and accept their fate.

I heard drowning was the worst way to die, such there's a psychological effect to it too

At least back then we would have been thrown off a cliff not being fit enough to survive and our suffering would have ended immediately. Now we are forced to live because muh every life is precious and normies/foids can collect social points by pretending to care about us

Either that or work to become a religious figure or shaman. Retards were never meant to survive but soyciety deems it necessary to have compliant slaves and punching bags for higher class

The elephant is mistreated every day with no thoughts to this but labeled bad when one day it rages & destroys.

The elephant is mistreated every day with no thoughts to this but labeled bad when one day it rages & destroys.

And norm niggers then try to blame everyone else when they snap

Same with bulls. Those cuckfag normies humiliate them for amusement and when he kills someone it is the bulls fault and has to be put down.

That happens in Spain only I think still pretty brutal.

They put on a show for normies by annoying the hell out of the bull and always kill him in the end.

When the bull ends up killing someone its always lifefuel. Be a bully get bullied. Deserved.

Good points. All of society wants to take advantage of us and we have to survive however we can.

Same with bulls. Those cuckfag normies humiliate them for amusement and when he kills someone it is the bulls fault and has to be put down.

They put on a show for normies by annoying the hell out of the bull and always kill him in the end.

When the bull ends up killing someone its always lifefuel. Be a bully get bullied. Deserved.
Why we should gEt Revenge at norm niggers (in minecraft)

And people wonder why some completely snap and end up doing what society deems as "unthinkable". Shouldn't society deem what they do to these people unthinkable instead of judging them by the action they took based on what happened to them?
When the bomb explodes everyone is surprised but they never stop creating these bombs themselves. Some other people complain about bullying but what they do about it? Some fucking outdoors by a road? Motivational videos? Some bullshit speeches at a conference, interviews? Surely it's gonna solve everything, am I right? It sure will.

It will never stop until bullies take the same treatment or worse back to them, they deserve it. They push people to suicide or worse, then normies go out to complain about the action THEY (the bullied) have taken instead of doing something about WHAT LED THEM TO THAT.
Bullies will never be stopped until they are physically beaten like they do to their victims. They deserve a taste of their own medicine. They should get registered as such and stripped from any rights possible and physically punished until they learn their lesson.

Why should we, people who were born in the mental hell of autism, give respect to society when we are treated in such way to the point shit like this happens?
Why should we respect a society that used to lock us in cages, chain us to some object or let us rot in straitjackets? Just a few decades ago?

The Bully Beatdown show was actually pretty fun. I think the bullies got off too easy as they got a good beating but in a controlled environment. They deserve to get it out of control like they do to other people.
You give this type of treatment and hell to people, you get it back to you. There's no fucking karma bluepill bullshit. This is real life, not your magical mystic fantasy of mysterious universal energies. Bullies almost NEVER get what they deserve and they end up getting everything they want from life, and examples of this are infinite, and their identities protected.
When was the last time you saw a bully properly being punished? I mean an actual fucking punishment instead of being suspended for 3 days from school. Wow that is so harsh it will surely shake them up!!!
Some magical mystic imaginary energy will surely fix this problem after they fuck people up for life, huh? Yeah, too bad it never happens. Get the fuck out of here with this mystic bluepill fucking bullshit.
They make life hell for other people that have nothing to do with their degeneracy for something they have no control over, then they will get the same done to them, for much longer than their victims had to endure.
Many people witnessed someone being bullied what did they do about it? Nothing. At most, they just ended the fight and that was it. Why no one beat the fuck out of the bullies?
Fuck off with your fucking bluepilled fucking bullshit of "you can't fight violence with violence". Yes sure you fucking retard, go hug the bullies instead, lecture them or give them flowers. They will surely change their minds and learn by feeling themselves what they inflicted onto other people.

Then, you read about people wanting to kill autistic babies on the spot, or abandon them to foster homes. Why do we have to pay with endless suffering for something we did NOT choose?
Why is it any fair or normal to happen to us for something out of our control, but when we talk about people getting what they deserve for deliberately inflicting hell onto people's lives and minds we are suddenly violent, extremists and terrorists?

Do you think, DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT PEOPLE BULLYING SOMEONE TO THE POINT WHERE THEY TAKE THEMSELVES OFF THIS PLANET GETTING OFF IT ALL UNPUNISHED AND PROTECTED? AND THEN PROCEED TO SUCCEED IN LIFE AND LIVE NORMALLY LIKE NOTHING HAS EVER HAPPENED IN THE PAST WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES?

Enough of talking, let's take a look at some stories, if you are willing to take a read, shall we?

https://www.autismspeaks.org/scienc...likely-develop-suicidal-behavior-due-bullying

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/...gers-commits-suicide-ayala-high-school/65981/

https://www.parents.com/health/pare...-boys-suicide-highlights-bullying-in-england/

This one here must be fucking glorious for feminist whores since they hate autistic men and want us out of this planet. 14-year-old boy beaten to death, he was autistic.

https://www.kxan.com/news/14-year-old-boy-with-aspergers-syndrome-beaten-to-death-in-tennessee/

https://www.pe.com/2020/12/03/moreno-valley-unified-boy-killed-by-bullies-died-due-to-own-negligence

What do you think should happen to the fucking degenerates from the dark that caused these events? Do you think they should be protected, get off easily without a real fucking punishment that will teach them about pain and suffering that their victims endured, then proceed to happily live their lives normally as if nothing has happened, with their jobs, money, girlfriends and such?
Tell me more about how fair and just this world is to us and the perpetrators of these barbaric acts and behavior you bluepilled fucking cucks.

@RegularManlet
i fucking hate bullies and i wish desperately to get some major revenge on them but i can’t

This pisses me off so much. They roleplay heroes when torturing animal in controlled closed environment, and when the poor animal succeed to stab someone it's a tragedy.

This pisses me off so much. They roleplay heroes when torturing animal in controlled closed environment, and when the poor animal succeed to stab someone it's a tragedy.

Norm niggers will bully an autist until he snaps, then cry about it on the news/social media. They have no remorse and will continue to do it

Where I'm from, the no violence policy is meant to stop victims from fighting back, not prevent bullies from hurting others in the first place.

I remember as a kid when I was 9 I would get bullied pretty badly

We also had reading time during class

One time I was so stressed from the bullying, I read through the whole class

But here is the kicker, it was on accident

We were only meant to have 10 minutes of reading time

However I was so stressed, I must have entered some sort of catatonic state (google catatonia quickly)

I did not even realise the class around me went to sitting at the front to listen to the teacher

So I stayed up on a table alone reading, not responding to anyone, by the time I realised, class was over

I still don't remember what happened, I don't recall it at all and did not at the end of time, but my bullies made me catatonic

I think bullying is natural, it's impossible to stop, human nature is cruel and there is no changing it

@RegularManlet
This is why as an Incel with autism I despise that feminist movement and those feminist bitches I wish they'd get beaten to learn their lesson (in video game)

I remember as a kid when I was 9 I would get bullied pretty badly

We also had reading time during class

One time I was so stressed from the bullying, I read through the whole class

But here is the kicker, it was on accident

We were only meant to have 10 minutes of reading time

However I was so stressed, I must have entered some sort of catatonic state (google catatonia quickly)

I did not even realise the class around me went to sitting at the front to listen to the teacher

So I stayed up on a table alone reading, not responding to anyone, by the time I realised, class was over

I still don't remember what happened, I don't recall it at all and did not at the end of time, but my bullies made me catatonic

I think bullying is natural, it's impossible to stop, human nature is cruel and there is no changing it

Brutal. There's always going to be a peck8ng order in the animal kingdom, but we're supposed to be above that meaningless thinking. I'm tired of being gaslit by these fucking normie faggots saying that everyone has a chance and equal opportunity

This is why as an Incel with autism I despise that feminist movement and those feminist bitches I wish they'd get beaten to learn their lesson (in video game)

Wish I could set them all on fire and record their screams of anguish in video game

I don't understand why schools accept children who are obvious low-life criminals and bullies.
I don't understand why HR hires people who are obvious bullies.
It looks like giant satanic system of injustice.
It impossible to get rid of bullies absolutely but it's possible to not hire them or accept them.

I don't understand why schools accept children who are obvious low-life criminals and bullies.
It impossible to get rid of bullies absolutely but it's possible to not hire them or accept them.
Kids can be easily reprogrammed. If both parents and school system punished bullies there would be much less of it. But both know that bullies thrive so they allow it.

Because soyciety rewards dark triad personality

Brutal. There's always going to be a peck8ng order in the animal kingdom, but we're supposed to be above that meaningless thinking. I'm tired of being gaslit by these fucking normie faggots saying that everyone has a chance and equal opportunity

Wish I could set them all on fire and record their screams of anguish in video game
Feminist foids are the worst if not they’re as terrible as LGBT ones :lasereyes::feelsdevil:

but we're supposed to be above that meaningless thinking
We aren't and never will be, whats funny is I think most normies would disagree on the fact that we as humans are animals, or some would say we are intelligent animals, which is true but misleading as it implies we are different from them when we are not

Feminist foids are the worst if not they’re as terrible as LGBT ones :lasereyes::feelsdevil:
They're both sides of the same coin

We aren't and never will be, whats funny is I think most normies would disagree on the fact that we as humans are animals, or some would say we are intelligent animals, which is true but misleading as it implies we are different from them when we are not

But they will gaslight us to death saying it's not true

@RegularManlet
We are in Hell

Imagine someone going ER at these shows ( in videogame :feelsdevil: ).

Shit on others or get Shitted On . Its a Dog Eats Dog World but Woman are the Bystanders ( they are seldom targets of Bullying or Negative Reinforcments )