Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The mental state of some incels is just pathetic

T

takurak

Banned
-
It seems like sometimes incels are so pathetic and you just know they are so pathetic that even if they were born good looking they'd still fuck up

Anyone else feels like that at times?

Some are too autistic.

If I was born good-looking there would be no opportunity for me to fuck up.

If I was BORN good looking, I would've never developed these issues in the first place. Life would be good.

Wind said:
If I was BORN good looking, I would've never developed these issues in the first place. Life would be good.

You have to believe in yourself, really. It's all about your attitude man. The beauty is on the inside. Just go out and talk to someone so they will fucking reject you over and over

demonanus said:
You have to believe in yourself, really. It's all about your attitude man. The beauty is on the inside. Just go out and talk to someone so they will fucking reject you over and over

This. Girls like confidence though no matter how much incels deny it

If there were two people at similar looks level, the girl would pick the more confident one.

Wind said:

What a silly thing to say. Literally every single one of my problems stems from the way I look, I've had people see how I look online and stop talking to me, if people still expect me to act normal when that's peoples attitudes of me, then I don't know.