Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The mental gymnastics and hypocrisy of foids/normies is the funniest shit ever

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Ever since I discovered the blackpill I stopped getting annoyed when I see the mental gymnastics and hypocrisy of foids/normies when they say stuff like "its your personality".
I realized that it's a literal clown world, you already know they don't believe the shit they say and they know that you don't believe them, it's best to just laugh at it and enjoy it, it's a clown show at the end of the day.

250e2ea1e6e627b6064f5eec2cafe604.jpg

Ever since I discovered the blackpill I stopped getting annoyed when I see the mental gymnastics and hypocrisy of foids/normies when they say stuff like "its your personality".
Just work on your shitty personality bro!

Your personality is worse than that of dictators who killed millions of people, narcos who burn people alive galore, serial killers (all of which get laid without problems and even have fangirls, even if powerless in jail) because you said mean things about m'lady on the internet :feelsclown:

Your personality is worse than that of dictators who killed millions of people, narcos who burn people alive galore, serial killers (all of which get laid without problems and even have fangirls, even if powerless in jail) because you said mean things about m'lady on the internet :feelsclown:
Don’t forget the Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists with GFs.:horror:

I’ve seen IT defend them by saying being Nazi doesn’t automatically mean you have a bad personality.:feelsclown:

Everything you were afraid to ask about white nationalism's new place in  American politics - Vox

Last edited: