Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The men who are affected by the inceldom problem are not even involved in the societal equations which caused it

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
This is a huge hypocritical issue for me. I wont harp on into too much detail but the crux of the problem is all women wanting the best looking men and not wanting to settle down until their much later years and the best looking men being willing to fuck any women regardless of how the woman looks and technology and media allowing these things to take place at a massively increasing scale, right?

The thing here is I've heard some people say "well that's because men will fuck anything and that created this situation" but what they mean or rather what they should be saying is "the best looking men". Us, the non best looking men weren't involved in that equation whatsoever. I never swiped right on a 10/10 guys tinder for him on a shitload of ugly girls. I was too busy getting ignored on my own Tinder account and in general by the same ugly girls for 30 years.

We are basically getting the shitty end of a stick that we had no hand in creating. If we or me personally had some sort of say in how all of this went down then I would accept that responsibility and would have no right to really complain about it but that's not the fucking case. Other people fucked up my life and all of our lives so something should be done to fix it for those who did not cause it.

It's like refusing to give aid to starving African children because the state that Africa is in was caused by Africa itself.

Its like how guys are all assholes who cheat and wont commit because the guys theyre talking about are the Chads whove slept with 300 women each, just like how all guys are dominant heirachy in biggest paying jobs, the women want the top jobs, and the top men, the middle/low guys aren't in this equation.

Women want to compete and mate with the top 20% of men, the bottom 80% are not even on their radar. They dont care about the bottom 80% of mens jobs/positions, they dont want your position, they want the positions of the top 20% of men, they want the relationship with the top 20% of men, etc.

Anytime a foid talks about men in these 2 issues of sex, relationships, dating, and income/jobs, they're talking specifically about the top 20% of men. They could care less about having a bottom 80% job, or bottom 80% income, or having a relationship with a bottom 80% man.

It’s the same thing with reparations. Listen, it happened but we had fuckall to do with it so take your lumps and move on. #MeToo operates on blaming ALL men for not sticking up for women. I’m sure a 3/10 janitor at a company who suspected something with a top exec or employee would’ve been taken seriously and not fired almost instantly. No one’s looking out for us so even if we could help, why?

This is a huge hypocritical issue for me. I wont harp on into too much detail but the crux of the problem is all women wanting the best looking men and not wanting to settle down until their much later years and the best looking men being willing to fuck any women regardless of how the woman looks and technology and media allowing these things to take place at a massively increasing scale, right?

The thing here is I've heard some people say "well that's because men will fuck anything and that created this situation" but what they mean or rather what they should be saying is "the best looking men". Us, the non best looking men weren't involved in that equation whatsoever. I never swiped right on a 10/10 guys tinder for him on a shitload of ugly girls. I was too busy getting ignored on my own Tinder account and in general by the same ugly girls for 30 years.

We are basically getting the shitty end of a stick that we had no hand in creating. If we or me personally had some sort of say in how all of this went down then I would accept that responsibility and would have no right to really complain about it but that's not the fucking case. Other people fucked up my life and all of our lives so something should be done to fix it for those who did not cause it.

It's like refusing to give aid to starving African children because the state that Africa is in was caused by Africa itself.
I agree.
It´s out of our control.
Christianity and arranged marriages were the only thing holding this society together.
Now that is gone...
Its full polygamy for attractive men, and rampant hypergamy for women, from here on out.
And its getting worse as years go by.