Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Men Watching Us

18XRay

18XRay

MIA
-
Disclaimer guys; I don't support "witch hunting" of course.

Johnhorgan.jpg

I introduce to you.... Dr. John Horgan! I felt like researching a bit on how we're being perceived by the Gov, and academic community. It turns out a grant was awarded in the sum of $250,000 to research... Incels! We're classified as a Male Supremacist Subculture, "Horgan is a Distinguished University Professor of Psychology at Georgia State and directs the Violent Extremism Research Group." Wow. Violent Extremism Research Group, that sounds pretty charged doesn't it? Let's see his list of works.

1. Horgan, J. (2014). The Psychology of Terrorism, 2nd Edition. London: Routledge.

2. Horgan, J. (2013). Divided We Stand: The Psychology and Strategy of Ireland's Dissident Terrorists. New York: Oxford University Press.

3. Horgan, J. and Braddock, K. (2011)Terrorism: A Reader. London and New York: Routledge.

4. Horgan, J. (2009). Walking Away from Terrorism: Accounts of Disengagement from Radical and Extremist Movements. London and New York: Routledge.

5. Bjorgo, T. and Horgan, J. (Eds.) (2009). Leaving Terrorism Behind: Individual and Collective Disengagement. London: Routledge.

6. Horgan, J. (2005). Psychology of Terrorism. London: Routledge.

7. Taylor, M. and Horgan, J. (Eds.) (2000). The Future of Terrorism. London: Frank Cass & Co.

Gee, I wonder why the government would give this man, an expert on terrorism, the authority to convey the threat incels pose to society. It's almost like... a platform to classify us as terrorist when they see fit, isn't it?

“Though Incels have been around for several years, the research community has only recently begun to sit up and take notice. I see Incel violence against women as nothing less than a new form of terrorism,” - Horgan

Of course, the man isn't working alone. He's working with Ron Schouten MD. JD , and Dr. Kurt Braddock.
image_normal

Braddock

schouten2014.jpg

Schouten

Well guys, we should be aware of the people examining us, and given the power to now represent us to our government. I feel like we can go more in-depth on these guys, but I feel an initial post was needed to bring attention to this situation.

Thanks,
18x

“Though Incels have been around for several years, the research community has only recently begun to sit up and take notice. I see Incel violence against women as nothing less than a new form of terrorism,” - Horgan
FFS, incels aren't the ones hurting women. Most rape victims were raped by somebody they trust, ie is not us. And then there's all those chads who beat their wives and girlfriends and still slay pussy on a regular basis.

am high, read did not

Faggots can watch what they want. it wont change the very reality they rely on to get money. And they know that

Imagine handing out money to cucks to watch on and laugh at how ugly we are and how shitty our lives are instead of actually starting a program to surgerymaxx incels.

More proof that our countries are our enemies. Think of all the incels who could be saved with the money they give to these bootlicking cucks.

At least these Zio-Agents have been exposed, hopefully someone goes Jordan PetERson on them. (in Scrabble)

No Iranian ever called me an incel

I wish I were paid 6 figure sum for browsing .co

Someone needs to shoot an enchanted bow arrow at them in minecraft. :feelsEhh:

if action is ever taken against incels, it's could be giga over tbh. i'm imaging full-on reeducation camps and force feeding of jew drugs to make you into a docile cuck, or just regular prisons to remove you. people naturally have less empathy towards those on the bottom of the hierarchy and ugly males, especially if those ugly men are branded as "incels" so doing such things won't make them suffer that much of a loss in terms of image. there is a chance that extremism be treated as an addiction in the future, there was a study that showed how extremist brains light up when discussing certain topics like brains of addicts, it doesn't even matter if the study is true because they can just take it as such and shill the idea into normie heads to normalize it.

I.N.C.E.L strikes again. Being a virgin is illegal. Being a sub8 is punishable by death.