Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Memes Literally Write Themselves

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
Whenever I ask one of my normalfag friends for advice on getting girls (as an experiment obviously, I already know what the real answer is) they always say shit like: "Oh just be confident bro!", "Have a decent sense of fashion", "Just have game bro" and "Just be alpha bro!" I crack up inside because it's like watching a live meme play out right in front of yourself, it's absolutely hilarious and I tend to ask these bluepilled/redpilled fucks these questions because they seem to always say the exact same thing, which in effect proves the NPC meme as well. I've even gone as far to reveal my power level in public and told a few of them that foids are hypergamous whores and they can never prove me wrong, no matter what retarded simp soy chugging bullcrap they try and spew at me. The memes fucking write themselves.

You ask to get burned when associating with normtards as a low value male

I laugh at normies all the time as well when I hear them go on about this bullshit. Its like listening to someone say the earth is actually a trapezoid or hearing alex jones rant about tap water turning frogs gay.

Don't listen to blue pilled garbage

"you'll find the right one honey!"

Again and again females proved to me that they're the most evil beings on planet earth. A vicious snake is hunting its prey, a female wants to destroy and humiliate for fun.

I was bullied by females all my life.