Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Meeks shall inherit the earth

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/175ed29/these_are_the_sort_of_comments_youd_find_under_a/

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This semi nigger looks like an alien

he, just like any other nigger, head stomped a guy nearly to death

@Nate Higgers this is your time to shine

The Gospel of Meeks 3:18​

"I'm telling you guys ... anything is possible. Don't ever get up Keep ... Keep grinding keep hustling ... Shoot for your dreams! You can do anything you want, I-I promise you. You just have to take that first step, take that hard step of actually doing something!"

he, just like any other nigger, head stomped a guy nearly to death
Funny how everyone labels him a handsome nigger when anyone with a brain can see his best aesthetician traits come from him being blessed with white blood. His ice blue eyes and caramel skin are not because of his niggerness

But the problem is our personalities

Just be one in several millions at birth bro, even if you get fucked by your environment and become a convicted pile of shit, you can still be a multi millionaire and marry an ugly billionaire's daughter bro. It's that easy, nobody ever told you? :feelsokman:

Meekspill is beyond brutal. I bet is Meeks even killed their own brother or father, they would still simp over him.

"I'm telling you guys ... anything is possible. Don't ever get up Keep ... Keep grinding keep hustling ... Shoot for your dreams! You can do anything you want, I-I promise you. You just have to take that first step, take that hard step of actually doing something!"
Yes, the first hard step is to join a notorious inner city criminal gang, then robbing and beating a 16 year old nearly to death in the street and getting convicted. It's very easy and anybody can be just like Jeremy Meeks and get all this female attention by following in hus footsteps of course!

Yes, the first hard step is to join a notorious inner city criminal gang
unironically a good idea but most gangs would rob and kill us if we actually tried joining. we need an incel mafia now.

He has a recessed jaw tho

Meeks has to be the worst blackpill to exist....as if getting thousands of females free money and sex after the shit he did, he even had a billionaire girlfriend....its just ridiculous. This is the outlier that shadows all the other outliers.

Isnt he paying child support to the billionaire wife ?

I dont think anyone could have been more blessed by sheer luck.

Howdy partner :feelsYall:

Beyond suifuel. But remember, looks don’t matter. :feelsclown:

The way women’s brains are hard-wired:
Anything that’s beautiful = inherently good
Anything that’s ugly = inherently bad and evil

Anything is possible. Never get up. God has a plan for you.

View: https://youtu.be/F2QtEjb6t1E

If you are good looking you can do no wrong, genetics are that inherently worthy

this silly little inkwells is a real man. A well established humble human being with an amazing personaliteehee. Unlike you stinky basement dwellers meeks deserves access to my smegmarotten meathole

B-but he has a good personality and a heart of gold

But among this guy proving black pill he also proves that women don't care about intelligence either. He's dumb as a bag of hammers and yet women fawn over him

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Meeks has to be the worst blackpill to exist....as if getting thousands of females free money and sex after the shit he did, he even had a billionaire girlfriend....its just ridiculous. This is the outlier that shadows all the other outliers.

life is unfair:reeeeee:

:lul:

This guy just makes me laugh anytime i watch itv

Never Get Up:feelsPop:

It's pure suicidefuel every time I'm reminded that guy exists

Over for Arthur Morgancels

The meekspill is by far one of the most un-deniable blackpills EVER. A lot of other blackpills are theory only whereas this one...ugh it's so FUCKING BRUTAL.

don't ever get up shoot for yo dreams.
get up and wage slave inkwell.
stop making excuses.