Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The medical field is slacking when it comes to mens health and improvements.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
They are wasting time and money trying to cure breast cancer and aids for the faggots and females but men's health is completely ignored.
Where are the advancements in male pattern baldness cures, height increasing drugs, dick enlargement drugs, and other products that could help men, ugly men get ignored even though we as a demographic would be willing to spend billions to make us look better.

they already exist, you're just too late in life to get any use out of them

dht gel for massive dick gains (and fast twitch gains)

igf-1, hexarelin, cjc no dac 1295 for height gains

all this is based on you being UNDER 18(or having open growth plates in general)

dht gel only works to 19

I wish the medical field was slacking when it came to STD's like AIDS.

They mostly target diseases with the biggest impact and highest prevelance among the population.

-CHD
-Alzheimers
-Cystic fibrosis

etc

Your biggest hope is probably CRISPR

they already exist, you're just too late in life to get any use out of them

dht gel for massive dick gains (and fast twitch gains)

igf-1, hexarelin, cjc no dac 1295 for height gains

all this is based on you being UNDER 18(or having open growth plates in general)

dht gel only works to 19

Those things are ridiculously hard to get though. And expensive too.

The bluepill is much cheaper and can be mass distributed

Yeah I really wish they'd let AIDS act as the natural selective pressure God intended it to be. It only gets faggots and degenerates so why waste resources trying to make it go away?

They mostly target diseases with the biggest impact and highest prevelance among the population.

-CHD
-Alzheimers
-Cystic fibrosis

etc

Your biggest hope is probably CRISPR
Crispr affects unborn babyies, it will have no effect on my ugly add.

Those things are ridiculously hard to get though. And expensive too.
they’re not hard to get nor expensive

$500 max and you would gain a minimum of 4inches and 1.5in BPEL

Again depends on your bone age and growth plates

they’re not hard to get nor expensive

$500 max and you would gain a minimum of 4inches and 1.5in BPEL

Again depends on your bone age and growth plates

lol @ shitty chinese peptides, if they're even the real thing, doing jack shit

lol @ shitty chinese peptides, if they're even the real thing, doing jack shit
lol @ this cope. Keep being a short manlet posting on a Virgin forum I offer youngcels a way out of this hell hole but you gotta help yourself.

lol @ this cope. Keep being a short manlet posting on a Virgin forum I offer youngcels a way out of this hell hole but you gotta help yourself.

I'm over 6'5, lol, not that it matters

and that chinese peptide shit is just some worthless marketing trash to sell to pussies who are too afraid to inject real roids/hormones, so they inject completely fucking useless scam peptides

at least growth hormone could heal joints

but not even legit growth hormone does much unless you had a deficiency as a kid

anyway, go back to your scam peps bro

in all fairness, breast cancer and aids can be fatal while inceldom cannot. besides its not right that we have to change just for validation

and that chinese peptide shit is just some worthless marketing trash to sell to pussies who are too afraid to inject real roids/hormones, so they inject completely fucking useless scam peptides

but not even legit growth hormone does much unless you had a deficiency as a kid

I’m 6’4 myself. Maybe if you didn’t have the IQ of a aboriginal you would realize you naturally produce peptides, and igf-1 isn’t even a peptide.

Roids don’t make you grow.

Most deficient kids take hGH at shitty intervals such as in the morning right before breakfast negating almost all affects.

Hexarelin is better than hgh because it activates the p13k pathway, not that you would know what that is.

i find it hilarious a supposed 6’5 is claiming peptides are a scam. You would never need to use them. I personally grew 2 inches in 3 months from hex and cjc use at 16.

I’m 6’4 myself. Maybe if you didn’t have the IQ of a aboriginal you would realize you naturally produce peptides, and igf-1 isn’t even a peptide.

Roids don’t make you grow.

Most deficient kids take hGH at shitty intervals such as in the morning right before breakfast negating almost all affects.

Hexarelin is better than hgh because it activates the p13k pathway, not that you would know what that is.

i find it hilarious a supposed 6’5 is claiming peptides are a scam. You would never need to use them. I personally grew 2 inches in 3 months from hex and cjc use at 16.

igf1 lr3 is the shitty chinese peptide bro scam, lmao. the overpriced trash people buy online because they think it grows muscle cells

easy to tell i hit a nerve because i called out your scam peptides, which you believe actually did anything

bodybuilders have been buying that trash for like 15 years and they've never once proven results. they've been around forever. when they do lab tests on the pep sites, almost all come back as fake anyway

even legit growth which is like 10 times stronger is still useless as fuck except at the highest levels of BBing

BRB being another dumbass white kid injecting scam peps from some shitty research chem pep site

igf1 lr3 is the shitty chinese peptide bro scam, lmao. the overpriced trash people buy online because they think it grows muscle cells

easy to tell i hit a nerve because i called out your scam peptides, which you believe actually did anything

bodybuilders have been buying that trash for like 15 years and they've never once proven results. they've been around forever. when they do lab tests on the pep sites, almost all come back as fake anyway

even legit growth which is like 10 times stronger is still useless as fuck except at the highest levels of BBing

BRB being another dumbass white kid injecting scam peps from some shitty research chem pep site
Yea jackass these body builders have closed growth plates. Who could’ve guessed they wouldn’t of seen vertical growth with closed plates.

I benefited from it but I was under 18. Where it MATTERS.

I’m gonna keep calling you out because I could literally feel my shins grow after inejecting, not even mentioning 2in in 3 months. Brb 8in in a year

Yea jackass these body builders have closed growth plates. Who could’ve guessed they wouldn’t of seen vertical growth with closed plates.

I benefited from it but I was under 18. Where it MATTERS.

I’m gonna keep calling you out because I could literally feel my shins grow after inejecting, not even mentioning 2in in 3 months. Brb 8in in a year

just lol @ someone shilling for a 2008 era peptide scam

if you felt anything it was some histamine reaction from injecting non-sterile chinese trash into your fat

just lol @ someone shilling for a 2008 era peptide scam

if you felt anything it was some histamine reaction from injecting non-sterile chinese trash into your fat
Image uploaded from iOS 1

explain my >98% pure report then HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

the funny thing is is that i got the peptides from a domestic source in the west, not even fucking china

how are you going to weasel your way out of this one?

"WE NEED MOAR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS!!1"

Modern medicine fucks up the gene pool.

True but dht gel works pretty sure

the medical field doesn't give a flying fuck about men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back