Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The meaning of life is that everyone wants you dead.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
No one likes you alive and at some point will like you dead. You will have to adapt living alone because everyone in a near 5 mile radius already hates you by looking at you. Just take it from me. Everyone already fucking hates the way you look, you dare try to emotionally defend yourself you will just die in a ditch alone.

No one will care. Not even the nicest liberals or conservatives will care. Everything in this earth is all about sex and money.

Mostly just disgust and indifference combined. :society:

Meaning of life is poopoo peepee

I will win. I will survive against all odds, and defeat everyone. I will beat the game of life
on "Incel Must Die" mode.

schizoposting

Just kill them so they no longer want you dead. We need public beheadings of foids on the streets. We need foids heads hanging from the biggest trees in our front yard. I'm sick and tired of foids constantly giving me disgusting looks and making me the monster i am today i used to be so happy and so nice but my patience can only go so far. I have seen with my two eyes how foids treat me compared to goodlooking people that don't say anything as well and just stare at phone. I am constantly being blackpilled daily and soon enough is enough and the blackpill overdose will be fatal.

Just kill them so they no longer want you dead. We need public beheadings of foids on the streets. We need foids heads hanging from the biggest trees in our front yard. I'm sick and tired of foids constantly giving me disgusting looks and making me the monster i am today i used to be so happy and so nice but my patience can only go so far. I have seen with my two eyes how foids treat me compared to goodlooking people that don't say anything as well and just stare at phone. I am constantly being blackpilled daily and soon enough is enough and the blackpill overdose will be fatal.

Yes, even good people cannot hide their disgust, sometimes.

We need to get rid of the moral cucks like police and the authority. We need to get rid of the fbi and such to be capable of to do a godly act.

so living in some rural area outside of the civilisation, that is basically the only way to achieve that
I unironically believe our world is on its way to becoming an post apocaliptic/cyperpunk dystopia due to AI. Winning would be surviving that to me :feelshaha:

Giphy