Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The meaning of life?! I feel like that question is meaningless by itself. I just wanna feel good. Thats it.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran

I think our boy freud has hit the mark on its head, man...

Who gives a flying fuck if life has a meaning or not?! I just wanna feel good.

"Life has/has not a meaning" implicits that life is an assignment that you have to complete (AKA get over as quickly as possible and then go about your business)

That, im sure, is a fucking terrible way of seeing life in itself.

Pretty boomerish take, but has its validity for sure. I like that train of thought. It sure fucks up the planet and life of future generations, but if you really feel like thats your cup of tea...

But the one i really like is this one, complete 180° i know:

I Feel like this is the most complete anti boomer train of thought i've ever seen. Thats why i like it so much. Its donating your life energy to people you will never even see. If you really need to feel like life has meaning, try this route.

Thats it. Really wanna hear some opinions though.

There is no meaning in a incels life

Although I do wish I had some sort of meaning in the grand scheme of things. Life is designed to make you feel small.

There is no meaning in a incels life
Yep. You will never be viewed in a positive light, you will never have a successor, you will rot, and you will be forgotten. An incel is worthless at the dawn of his sentience.