Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Matthew Effect.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
You ever wondered why rich and good looking people get all the free shit, bonuses, and advantages in society? It's just not because they're good looking. The underlying black pill is described by the Matthew Effect. Now I understand the rich people treatment.

Last edited:
Another day. another blackpill :blackpill:

I tell you, that to every one who has will more be given; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away

' the rich get richer, the poor get poorer'

Pareto principle

Not really
It is. Just read it. The Pareto Principle is a concept of effort and yield (how much of your results are based on effort). This is a concept where there is no effort put in on your side - pure yield.

Having said that, there could be the Pareto Principle found in this effect, but it's not the effect itself.

Last edited:
You ever wondered why rich and good looking people get all the free shit, bonuses, and advantages in society?
Cope, it isn't because of X's effect, it's because society is foid and humanity is evil.

Fuck life. Those who have more get more. Those who have less get less. Opportunities are poor for the opportunity-poor.

That doesn't explain this.
- There is no such thing as "effect" in this case. It's just the natural result of a set of characteristics inherent in humans with the constraints of the world.
- I think the preferential attachment process is a mathematical formality and it doesn't answer the why question.

This sort of stuff is water in my mind, I have just never verablised it with some coined name such as "matthew effect"

- There is no such thing as "effect" in this case. It's just the natural result of a set of characteristics inherent in humans with the constraints of the world.
- I think the preferential attachment process is a mathematical formality and it doesn't answer the why question.
You didn't get it, but that's OK.

This sort of stuff is water in my mind, I have just never verablised it with some coined name such as "matthew effect"
You're experiencing the hindsight bias, or the knew-it-all-along phenomenon. This happens in a lot in threads where "water" is the common response. It's always obvious after the fact, but almost never before (because it never enters your mind).

You're experiencing the hindsight bias, or the knew-it-all-along phenomenon. This happens in a lot in threads where "water" is the common response. It's always obvious after the fact, but almost never before (because it never enters your mind).
Its been obvious to me since I was 7 and 8 that the matthew effect was a thing.

Seems like the same principle of Marxism. If you don't own capital/the means of production, you're a slave to those who do.

Thank you, now I can finally put a term to the concept.

Its been obvious to me since I was 7 and 8 that the matthew effect was a thing.
The interesting thing is that you don't even need to have actual wealth. Merely perceived wealth is enough to trigger the effect in people. This explains why people like to show off their materialistic shit a lot and give the impression of wealth and opulence.

Thank you, now I can finally put a term to the concept.
:feelsYall:

The biggest mistake you can make in life is not being born to rich attractive parents.

Last edited:
It’s a larger blackpill than people realize.

This is why I hate richcels

"For whoever has will be given more and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them"

Matthew 25:29

There is more truth to the Bible than it's given credit for.

I tell you, that to every one who has will more be given; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away
"For whoever has will be given more and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them"

Matthew 25:29

There is more truth to the Bible than it's given credit for.
both you fags are taking this quote out of context