Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Matrix is rejecting me

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
The Matrix is trying to kill me, boys.
It knows that I'm too conscious and it wants to kill me. It's rejecting me.
The few people who know me think I'm fine, but I'm literally going through hell.
I was at a festival nearby and it was misery, the Matrix doesn't want me to be there, it doesn't want me to exist. I'm like a cancer cell in the body of the Matrix, It's attacking me, it wants to kill me.
I see all these people which are just like me, but I can't connect with them because I don't have a social circle. I'm just the awkward lonely guy. It's like I don't belong into this world. This world is rejecting me.

Social life is binary.
You're either in or you're out.
There's nothing in between.
Either you know people and get to hang out with them, meeting new people in the progress OR
you're the weird lonely guy who sits/stands alone.
There is no fucking in between.
Once you're out of social circles and you're getting conscious of the world, the Matrix starts rejecting you. It wants to kill you

Nice. Either suicide or destroy the matrix, or enjoy how it fucks you until you die anyways.
Escape the videogame as you wish.

t.
34377   SoyBooru

The Matrix was written by a tranny and tate is a grifter

Matrix only cares about chad and stacey

Just be Chad.

I do little things to create holes in the soytrix and fight it

I always struggled with social belonging.

i always struggle on social gatherings

i always struggled with social anxiety, especially if there's girls where i am at, i can't keep eye contact and have to look at the ground to not feel embarrassed.

There is no matrix, you just have autism

Something is deeply wrong with us. I couldn't make friends even at 6yo, when everyone are friends by default.

Something is deeply wrong with us. I couldn't make friends even at 6yo, when everyone are friends by default.
over before it started

Title made me think this was a schizo post but you are right.
It was easier when I was a toddler but after 1st grade, I was hanging out with the outcast. We just weren't attractive. Even they managed to get a gf eventually but I didn't.

It was easier when I was a toddler but after 1st grade, I was hanging out with the outcast. We just weren't attractive. Even they managed to get a gf eventually but I didn't.
I know what you mean. In elementary school kids still don't discriminate as much and most kids create small friend groups between themselves.

Still among the ugly outcasts I still didn't succeed to make friends, I was always sticking out like a sore thumb, always the odd one out, never fitting in. Maybe I'm heavily autistic.

Unless it was metal or some other slightly niche festival, you went to a turbo-normie event. Even some normies can't handle those.

It is like if I went to a women's lingerie store looking for men's boxers. I don't know what you expected.

We are like a different species. Probably just defective genes + bad upbringing.