Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The market is ALWAYS right: If there are a lot of buyers and sellers, the pricing is very accurate

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Online dating has a lot of buyers and seller. And by online dating I mean instagram. And by a lot, I mean, almost everyone under 30.

Your value as a male is priced perfectly and there almost zero room for error.

Only buying and selling changes pricing.

Only penis in vagina decides how attractive you are to women.

Your value is obviously zero. This is reality.

This is basic economic theory. For the most part, 99%+ of males have zero value on instagram. If you want to argue in a market of nearly everyone on a smart phone, that the market is wrong and average males have value. Sure, go ahead. But that's insane.

Last edited:
There are things that mess up the market, like the government forcing men to obey cucked laws and give rosties their tax money.

There are things that mess up the market, like the government forcing men to obey cucked laws and give rosties their tax money.

true, but women set the prices

in the stock market, the price is the last traded price

meaning the price the item was last purchased at

I could go on but its chad or death.

maybe a chadlite can get a noodle or landwhale but online dating killed average men.

View: https://medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

average men get 1 in 115 (0.87) likes

and that's just likes, not matches, let alone dates, let alone sex.

you're more likely to get in a car crash than get laid as a normie on tinder

View attachment 305494
View attachment 305497
View attachment 305501

maybe a chadlite can get a noodle or landwhale but online dating killed average men.

View: https://medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

this is where someone would argue that normies FUCK A LOT

despite all the online markets with the most volume and largest amount of buyers all conclusively saying that average male are worth nothing

true, but women set the prices

in the stock market, the price is the last traded price

meaning the price the item was last purchased at
They'd set the price a lot lower if there were no cucked laws or non-chads being forced to give them money.

View attachment 305494
View attachment 305497
View attachment 305501

Jfl it’s so over

Online dating has a lot of buyers and seller. And by online dating I mean instagram. And by a lot, I mean, almost everyone under 30.

Your value as a male is priced perfectly and there almost zero room for error.

Only buying and selling changes pricing.

Only penis in vagina decides how attractive you are to women.

Your value is obviously zero. This is reality.

This is basic economic theory. For the most part, 99%+ of males have zero value on instagram. If you want to argue in a market of nearly everyone on a smart phone, that the market is wrong and average males have value. Sure, go ahead. But that's insane.
It's a bit above zero because the government wants to use 99% of males in war when need be, corporations want to sell to them, scammers want to scam them out of their life savings and illegal organ sellers, data brokers and census organizations want information about males to locate them when a male dies.

I'd rather the value of a male be $0 tbhngl and none of the above were true.
They'd set the price a lot lower if there were no cucked laws or non-chads being forced to give them money.

Imagine how many non-chads are currently in poverty or are living paycheck to paycheck because they have to pay more tax than married couples.

I also pointed out that the market shows females true sexual desire.. aka next to nothing.

What would happen if women had as cucks say the same sexual desire as men is ya she would try for a Chad, but many other women would be on the same site trying for a Chad too. So some women would have to settle for Chadlites, and on down until the average man was all else being equal able to go with the average woman on a regular basis.

What we see in reality shows the truth. Something that normies can't handle about science is real science is just what happens in reality. Whereas normies want science to be what they want to believe.

In reality most women don't even go on dating apps even though they have no boyfriend, and when they do go on dating apps they look only for the Chads.. and if they are like most women and not able to get a Chad, the woman just stays single.

Aka she is just not that horny. To give you an analogy, if you are hungry only for an icecream cake, but otherwise you will just not eat.. you are not that hungry. Unfortunately this blackpill is so brutal, so horrible that most incels, even wizards are unable to handle it. And they will give the cherrypicking and other logical fallacies to try and cling to not believing in it.

Imagine how many non-chads are currently in poverty or are living paycheck to paycheck because they have to pay more tax than married couples.
While single mom whores sit on their asses and browse tinder, and raise the next generation of violent criminals and whores.

While single mom whores sit on their asses and browse tinder, and raise the next generation of violent criminals and whores.

Who might one day victimize the very low SMV males paying for their lifestyles and progeny.
Welfare policies are natalist in nature currently. If you change this you improve some things. Implementing less natalist policies also doesn't harm single women that much so it might be less opposed.
But I doubt there are any politiciancels with the will to enact these kind of measures.

At the very least, the marriage tax break that advantages married couples over singles should go away. Marriage is an outdated institution.

Who might one day victimize the very low SMV males paying for their lifestyles and progeny.
Welfare policies are natalist in nature currently. If you change this you improve some things. Implementing less natalist policies also doesn't harm single women that much so it might be less opposed.
But I doubt there are any politiciancels with the will to enact these kind of measures.
Trying to do things the civil way won't work. Non-chad men need to go on a tax strike. There aren't enough jails for all of us.

Trying to do things the civil way won't work. Non-chad men need to go on a tax strike. There aren't enough jails for all of us.

You need critical mass. Too many apathetic people. If only there were some sign of having lots of numbers of people on your side committed to action.

You need critical mass. Too many apathetic people. If only there were some sign of having lots of numbers of people on your side committed to action.
In a few years when all the non-chads become blackpilled we can take action.

this, op obviously doesn't know anything outside of meme pop economics

my worth is in the minus