[News] The Manosphere: Position Openings, looking for writers and editors.

Master

Modcel
-

We are looking to hire a few writers/journalists to write for our new website, The Manosphere. This website will encompass all parts of the Manosphere, from maximizing your look to explaining and detailing female nature and reporting on all news regarding to the Manosphere.

In total we need about 2-3 journalists/writers, and 1 editor to start off with. I also need a social media manager for the Facebook and the Twitter pages. I will list the usual job expectations of these positions below. Compensation will have to be discussed as our website grows. To start off, these positions will be volunteer. I will also be writing articles often and we have a Discord server and slack server that we can use to collaborate on. If you are interested in writing for us, you can send me a private message on this forum or email me at [email protected]. People outside of this forum will also be allowed to apply for this.
Editor Job Summary:

Editors plan, review, and revise content for publication.

Typical responsibilities of this job include:
  • Read content and correct for errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar
  • Rewrite copy to make it easier for readers to understand
  • Verify facts using standard reference sources
  • Evaluate submissions from writers to decide what to publish
  • Work with writers to help their ideas and stories succeed
  • Plan the content of digital media and publications according to the publication’s style and editorial policy
  • Develop story and content ideas while being mindful of the audience
  • Allocate space for the text, photos, and illustrations that make up a story
  • Approve final versions submitted by staff
Journalist Job Summary:

We are looking for an inquisitive, determined, and focused journalist to join our team. As a reporter for our publication, you will conduct research, interview sources, and write engaging stories to inform, captivate, and grow our audience. Our ideal candidate is a proactive go-getter, clear communicator, and dedicated to producing unbiased, top-notch journalism.

Typical responsibilities of this job include:
  • Generating ideas for future stories and features that would interest our magazine's readers
  • Reading and researching features and articles
  • Verifying information and interviewing sources
  • Writing, editing, proofreading, and subbing text
  • Attending relevant events, fairs and conferences
  • Creating and maintaining a network of contacts
  • Meeting and liaising with other staff including designers, photographers, editors and subs
  • Staying up-to-date with privacy, defamation and contempt law
  • Complying with industry and ethical guidelines
  • Generating ideas for future stories and features
Social Media Manager Job Summary:

Manages the site’s content-related assets such as the Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Content management duties include:
  • Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
  • Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
  • Create a regular publishing schedule.
  • Leverage the right tools to manage your content. I recommend PostPlanner.
  • Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
  • Promote content through social advertising.

Last edited:

FaceandHFD

Legit Incel
-
"Mild mannered african american Incels.is moderator creates jobs for incel NEETs."

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
-
If I wasn't a talentless NEET useless subhuman I would consider this ngl.

Eskimocel

-
"What job do you work for br0 do you have any experience?"

"I work for incels.is and the manosphere"

Tbh I would be curious to see who applies and I wish them luck.

Ap0calypse

Officer
-
I would definitely enjoy writing and editing blackpilled essays, but I wouldn't want to expose myself since I am a student in college. Is there a way for people's identies to be anonymous?

How exactly would one get started? How would I communicate with other staff?

Anonymous26

In The Dark
-
It seems pretty cool, I don't think I'd be any good for the job, gl to whomever gets selected.

GameDevCel

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
my grammar is shit, and two thirds of my posts are polls and baits, so whatever

Sadness

Disembowelment fetishist
-

LittleBoy

Mythic of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
"Mild mannered african american Incels.is moderator creates jobs for incel NEETs."
We're all Far Right white heterosexual supremacist males. Including op. How the fuck does that check out is beyond me.

Last edited:

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
-
People outside of this forum will also be allowed to apply for this.
This could be a mistake to advertise this here, could get lying larping normies trying to infiltrate and write heavily veiled satire pieces or make the website seem insane tbh

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
If I cant beat (((them))) I will become (((them)))

This is interesting but are you asking for incels to use our real name in these positions?

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
JFL. Blacks get punished for being upstanding citizens, while thugs get rewarded.
I Is there a way for people's identies to be anonymous?
are you asking for incels to use our real name in these positions?
Most manosphere writers use a pseudonym. Except for narcissists like Roosh who have to put their face out there.

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
why is it in a different language for some of it, and the text doesn't make sense?? Also, who is Randy Thompson?
I would feel tempted to help with editing, as I'm very particular about words and how they come off, but I doubt I'd have the time; I have to study and probably couldn't even participate in a voluntary role.

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
-
I hope it goes well and doesn't crash and burn like return of kings. Then all the women will cheer.

FinnCel

Admiral
-
I study software engineering, I can code.
But I plan to be NEET when I graduate

The Void

Meaningless
-
View attachment 96583 why is it in a different language for some of it, and the text doesn't make sense?? Also, who is Randy Thompson?
I would feel tempted to help with editing, as I'm very particular about words and how they come off, but I doubt I'd have the time; I have to study and probably couldn't even participate in a voluntary role.
It's in a different language because the language used is incoherent English and Latin put onto the page to act as an example in place of an actual article, I think.

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
It's in a different language because the language used is incoherent English and Latin put onto the page to act as an example in place of an actual article, I think.
Ah I was thinking that it was a placeholder, but wasn't sure if it was some kind of Google translate glitch on my phone.

Honeypot

Veteran
-
I wish there were a real manosphere where Chads don't end up mocking incels ngl

Master

Modcel
-
This could be a mistake to advertise this here, could get lying larping normies trying to infiltrate and write heavily veiled satire pieces or make the website seem insane tbh
All stories will be checked over before posted on the website, so that won't be an issue.

If I cant beat (((them))) I will become (((them)))

This is interesting but are you asking for incels to use our real name in these positions?
You can use a pseudonym, that's fine.

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SandNigga
-
View attachment 96583 why is it in a different language for some of it, and the text doesn't make sense?? Also, who is Randy Thompson?
Randy Thomas is masters real name, and hes low inhib to reveal it like that ded srs

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
-
@Master will you be eventualy looking for an ITcell to program stuff for the site? if yes i would like to volunteer...

Intellectual NPC

Knowledge = suffering, but also cope
-
I've actually been experimenting with freelance copywriting and content writing recently. I wouldn't want to have my name somewhere that could come back and bite me in the ass later.

Are you accepting anonymous writers?

ordinaryotaku

Confederatecel
-
I'm good at all this shit, but I'm too much of a lazy fuck to do anything except play games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)