Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The manlets that say "I see ugly tall guys with hot girls" is no different from normans saying "I see ugly guys with hot GFs"

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Most of you idiots are full of hot air. At best you've seen maybe one or two outliers and generlized that to the entire tall population.

I've seen ugly tall guys with hot girls but I've also seen ugly manlets with hot girls too. Thing is, these couples can be counted on one hand and are a small fraction of the tens of thousands of couples I've seen over my lifetime.

"Just win the lottery bro"

inb4tallfagcope
inb4fakecel

stop making excuses for yourself volcel tallfag

stop making excuses for yourself volcel tallfag

Half the forum is above average height. When will you coping manlets just admit that women want a pretty face before everything?

How does it feel that you're no different from the idiotic normies that you despise?

Last edited:
I expect this thread to be full of bitter insults and nothing actually refuting what I say.

220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

BRB I made pussies over the world drip because I'm tall even though nobody knew my height until much later

People who have no good features always think anyone with just one good thing must be fake. It's stupid as fuck.

People who have no good features always think anyone with just one good thing must be fake. It's stupid as fuck.

They don't realize that women can demand everything in 2018. These people are not blackpilled in the slightest.

"manlets with good faces slay"
"lanklets with shit faces slay"

It's always "either you're against us or with us". I'm a manlet myself (barely 174cm) and I honestly think tallfags should AT LEAST recognize they have it slightly so ever easier. People who deny that height has any positive effects are braindead retarded.

he wouldnt be a model if he werent tall lol

Yeah yeah I know you need to be a certain height to be a model, but he'd still make pussies wet as long as he was at least 5'8"

"manlets with good faces slay"
"lanklets with shit faces slay"

It's always "either you're against us or with us". I'm a manlet myself (barely 174cm) and I honestly think tallfags should AT LEAST recognize they have it slightly so ever easier. People who deny that height has any positive effects are braindead retarded.

I'm not denying that height has positive effects. I can acknowledge that it gets you respect and it prevents you from being disqualified by a lot of women off the bat. Thing is, not being disqualified is not the same as winning the competition.

The manlets here think all you need is height and you're good.

I graduated university a 24yo virgin, I am living proof women don't give a fuck about the height of an ugly man. Height is only good for mental health and mogging other men. I'm also proof gymcelling is futile, I used to be a semi-hardcore gymcel back in 2013/14 to the point where my subhuman ecto frame was disguised by muscle. I think it just turned women off more, tbh. Women are inherently disgusted on a deeply subconscious level of genetic failures trying to cheat their destiny.

Women only care about an objectively good quality you possess IF you pass the face test. And by face test you must be 6-7/10 at minimum.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back