Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The manlet orders of magnitude

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
We categorize chads by orders of magnitude of chaddiness.. We skip the kilo and mega prefixes but whatever..

Chad
Gigachad
Terachad

I propose we do the same for manlets. Even though ‘turbomanlet’ and ‘hypermanlet’ are such great terms.

6 feet - average
5’9”-5’11” - manlet
5’6”-5’9” - micromanlet (cool term tbh)
5’3”-5’6” - nanomanlet
5’0”-5’3” - picomanlet
<5’0” - lol they don’t exist.. they all roped. Ropedmanlet tbh..

This is accurate because one’s quality of life decreases by an order of magnitude with every Inch in height below average

So I’m a traditional manlet? What in the hell was a turbomanlet? I always thought that was some fast short person who can run very fast and punch tall people in the mid section.

So I’m a traditional manlet? What in the hell was a turbomanlet? I always thought that was some fast short person who can run very fast and punch tall people in the mid section.
Turbomanlet is just a really really short manlet. Like sub 5’5. The strong short guy you’re thinking of is a powermanlet

Looks fine but you gotta incorporate dwarf theory. Little people are privileged tbh. Sub 4'10 is better than manlets below 5'8 as dwarves can run fetish game.

I'm dying bro. You really wrote it so descriptive :feelskek::feelskek:

Ehhh elab

Some foids have fetishes for little people - I had a thread earlier where a dwarf had multiple relationships with average foids. The media has elevated little people to high-status.

Dwarves have ascended manlet-tier men IMO. Foids can also virtue-signal if they date a little person, and they'll get lots of praise and attention on instagram.

Dwarf theory seems legit. Think about it - who the FUCK has a fetish for average 5'5 manlets? :feelshaha: It's all about little people these days. They're everywhere in the media and in reality shows, magazines, etc. They got it easy.

Last edited:
Now 6' is average and 5'10 ~ 5'11" are manlets?

Damn. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

A picomanlet checking in. Nano and picos can be classified into turbomanlet clade.

This is an accurate way to categorize height. Unfortunately I fall under micromanlet :feelsrope:

We categorize chads by orders of magnitude of chaddiness.. We skip the kilo and mega prefixes but whatever..

Chad
Gigachad
Terachad

I propose we do the same for manlets. Even though ‘turbomanlet’ and ‘hypermanlet’ are such great terms.

6 feet - average
5’9”-5’11” - manlet
5’3”-5’6” - nanomanlet
5’0”-5’3” - picomanlet

This is accurate because one’s quality of life decreases by an order of magnitude with every Inch in height below average
Tfw micromanlet
AAAAHHHHH

JFL at me being a fucking picomanlet :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Some foids have fetishes for little people - I had a thread earlier where a dwarf had multiple relationships with average foids. The media has elevated little people to high-status.

Dwarves have ascended manlet-tier men IMO. Foids can also virtue-signal if they date a little person, and they'll get lots of praise and attention on instagram.

Dwarf theory seems legit. Think about it - who the FUCK has a fetish for average 5'5 manlets? :feelshaha: It's all about little people these days. They're everywhere in the media and in reality shows, magazines, etc. They got it easy.
Not too sure about that. I have a dwarf family member and he is verbally abused on the street and stuff, and has never received any specific treatment, though I guess there could be someone with a fetish. Definitely has a worse chance than someone like knajjd though.

5 foot 10.5 to 6 foot 1 is average I'd say

5 foot 10.5 to 6 foot 1 is average I'd say
True tbh I should’ve shifted all the manlet heights down by 1 inch and made “average” a 2” range

Nanomanlet crew reporting in, 165,7cm. But seriously 5’9”-5’11 is avarage on some countries. You can't call them manlets like us.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Relax.. 5ft11 can run lift shoes game if their face is decent enough

Guess I am micromanlet at 5"8

Relax.. 5ft11 can run lift shoes game if their face is decent enough
Escaping manletism via lifts still means you’re a manlet lol just heightfrauding.. the only manlets that it’s not over for are the ones that can make it to average height with lifts I.e. anyone within 2 inches or so of average..

Escaping manletism via lifts still means you’re a manlet lol just heightfrauding.. the only manlets that it’s not over for are the ones that can make it to average height with lifts I.e. anyone within 2 inches or so of average..
If you are 5ft11 barefoot any shoe can make you 6 foot. Foids dont understand the difference between 6ft and 511 unless you are lower than 5ft10

If you are 5ft11 barefoot any shoe can make you 6 foot. Foids dont understand the difference between 6ft and 511 unless you are lower than 5ft10
To be fair, when you’re wearing shoes, everyone around you is also wearing shoes. A 6 foot guy would become 6’1 in shoes and still mog you an inch. The shoes cancel eachother out. The real advantage is the height of the lifts.. and I guess the shoe height provides another 1” advantage when it comes to mogging foids in heels.. it basically turns their 4 inch heihgtfrauds into 3” heightfrauds.

To be fair, when you’re wearing shoes, everyone around you is also wearing shoes. A 6 foot guy would become 6’1 in shoes and still mog you an inch. The shoes cancel eachother out. The real advantage is the height of the lifts.. and I guess the shoe height provides another 1” advantage when it comes to mogging foids in heels.. it basically turns their 4 inch heihgtfrauds into 3” heightfrauds.
Yep, lets not forget femoids want you to mog them through their makeup, implants and heels.

Chad
Gigachad
Terachad

6 feet - average
5’9”-5’11” - manlet
5’3”-5’6” - nanomanlet
5’0”-5’3” - picomanlet

Towards the end of @FACEandLMS live stream yesterday, there was a 4'11 guy.

Towards the end of @FACEandLMS live stream yesterday, there was a 4'11 guy.
Duuude RIP to him. I just got done watching the podcast. Absolutely over.. he seemed to be so upbeat though and surprisingly NT at 4’11”

Tfw nanomanlet