Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Maneless Lion

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
"These lions would haunt the construction camps, dragging workers from their tents, and devouring them, causing widespread panic and halting work on the bridge"
The mane in the lion kingdom its the symbol of success
"Researchers have discovered that female lions exhibit a mating preference for lions with larger and darker manes. The manes act as signals to a long and healthy life and, more importantly, desirable genes to pass on to future generations.."
"Stress or a drop in testosterone levels can also result in the loss of a mane. Often, stories of maneless lions attacking humans surface. Theories suggest that an ousted male, having lost its pride and its mane, become more desperate without the help of female lions for hunting, thus resorting to alternative sources of food, such as humans."

Its over

Jfl, normal male lions are so used to hunting that they rely on killing humans when they can’t get a lioness gf. Never began for lioncels

brootal lionPill

@Fat Link pin this, modcel. Maneless lionpill(balding)

brutal manepill. (notice how no one tells the lion to go to the gym and self improve) hair is life.

brutal manepill. (notice how no one tells the lion to go to the gym and self improve) hair is life.
i kinda like his fucked up and cut mane and the amount of flies around him
If I could define what an incel is as an animal spirit, it would be this, all ugly and worn out, rejected in the depths of the savannah, taking out their frustration on humans.

"These lions would haunt the construction camps, dragging workers from their tents, and devouring them, causing widespread panic and halting work on the bridge"
"Researchers have discovered that female lions exhibit a mating preference for lions with larger and darker manes. The manes act as signals to a long and healthy life and, more importantly, desirable genes to pass on to future generations.."
"Stress or a drop in testosterone levels can also result in the loss of a mane. Often, stories of maneless lions attacking humans surface. Theories suggest that an ousted male, having lost its pride and its mane, become more desperate without the help of female lions for hunting, thus resorting to alternative sources of food, such as humans."

View attachment 1195432
Its over
The maneless man-AKA the chink

He should just shower more often

Brutal af. I would gladly feed these manecels as many foids as they want though to compensate for their inceldom

watER

zoofags used to shave aggressive male lions down and they would become extremely timid and passive after mane was shaved off

Jfl, normal male lions are so used to hunting that they rely on killing humans when they can’t get a lioness gf. Never began for lioncels
Feline life be brutal

still has a chance of ascending with a human foid

I still remember the article about the balding lion getting slapped by the lioness for daring to mate with her.

zoofags used to shave aggressive male lions down and they would become extremely timid and passive after mane was shaved off

That's animal abuse.

Why won't PETA say anything about thing ?

Oh, it's because they're males.

Its his personality.
Just gym bro.
Just take care of yourself bro.
Just shower bro.
Just dress nicely bro.

/lionesses, lion society, lion jews and maned lions.

He needs to get on the big 3 or it's over for him.

View attachment 1195432
Its over
The worst thing is that others male don't give a shit
They will always stands against others males and see the female as resources
It's just like humans

There's no such thing as a male "desperate without females" in the wild, certainly not when it comes to gathering resources. This is a feminist interpretation.
The more I see feminists' nature-maxxing logics and shits, the more I get the urge to shove the unadulterated nature of humans in their faces.

Ascend with foid lions theory

Brootal, Norwood reaper doesn't even spare the race of chads, Lions, its over

If you really think about Lion, really is just a race of chads. Literally one Alpha, the symbol of kings, and a bunch of lioness that do all the work for him. If your not chad you are left to hunt by yourself alone and get mogged by Chad Lion and his stacies lioness

I don't get it. Why norwooding causes eating humans?

damn he looks fucked up

but at least he doesn't have soyfags raiding his house after he's been in the mood for a bit of a grape :feelsYall:

I don't get it. Why norwooding causes eating humans?
He's kicked out of the colony as it signals bad genetics & he's been replaced by another male, lions need numbers to catch anything as most stuff they eat is faster, humans are not & he's gotta eat.

ugly = socially outcasted = chronic cortisol from loneliness and isolation = high serotonin = body and mind starts deteriorating = balding = nothing to lose = ER

Brutal, even animals can become incels

eating hummies is their gym but it's all cope nobody going to grow a good hairline just by doing x