Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The Mandarin for happy includes the word tall

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
The Mandarin word for "tall" is 高,and if you want to say "happy" it's 高興.

This is such a Blackpilled language, it's a given that you have to be tall to be happy.

Chinks are so obsessed with height, China had to ban LL surgery there because too many men were trying to get it. Next they need to ban HGH and IGF-1 treatements.

brutal even the language is black pilled
imagine saying to short dude "are you happy?" In this language

Chinks are so obsessed with height, China had to ban LL surgery there because too many men were trying to get it. Next they need to ban HGH and IGF-1 treatements.
Meanwhile The Japs Don't Really Care About Height , They Care Far More About The Face , I Saw Interviews Where Japanese Girls Said That 185CM Is Too Tall For A Man

Meanwhile The Japs Don't Really Care About Height , They Care Far More About The Face , I Saw Interviews Where Japanese Girls Said That 185CM Is Too Tall For A Man
Probably virtue-signaling

Probably virtue-signaling
I Don't Think It Was Because They Were Honest That They Prefer White Or Asian Men To Colored Men And Also They Were Honest About The Face

Looks money status in China is gao fu shuai (tall, rich, handsome)

Of course gao (height) comes first

I Don't Think It Was Because They Were Honest That They Prefer White Or Asian Men To Colored Men And Also They Were Honest About The Face
Thank you sir IceStorm for capitalizing each letter, truly moving and heartwarming. I would not have been able to read it otherwise, and I would have suffered extreme depression.

Thank you sir IceStorm for capitalizing each letter, truly moving and heartwarming. I would not have been able to read it otherwise, and I would have suffered extreme depression.
What's Your Problem , You Little Fucking Faggot ?

@TheProphetMuscle , I Think We Have An IT Infiltrator Or A Foid Here