Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The man with the ultimate personality, a god amongst gentlemen, a passionate faithful lover, a loving father and a decent man.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
Meet Ronnie O'neal, the dude with the greatest haircut around.
Images 10

"Although Ronnie Oneal III and his gf Kenyatta Barron weren’t married, they had children together. His daughter, Ron’Niveya Oneal, was born prematurely and had cerebral palsy. Diagnosed with autism, she could not speak. His son, Ronnie Oneal IV, is named after him in 2012, Barron filed a paternity petition, a hearing in the family court to decide who is the child’s biological father. The Hillsborough judge gave a ruling that Ronnie Oneal IV was Oneal’s biological son and ordered the elder Oneal to pay monthly child support for the boy and another child. Later, it was found that Oneal was delinquent in child support payments to Barron, hence, a judge ordered him to pay $1,735.32 that was due. In 2016, while Oneal was living apart from Barron and his children, he had a son with his girlfriend Iesha Robinson."

So here we learn that despite not marrying a whore and not paying child support, he still managed to breed her again, WHILE FUCKING OTHER WHORES ON THE SIDE. Damn im writing this one down, his personality is amazing.

So On March 18, 2018 Oneal shot and beat to death his girlfriend, Kenyatta Barron, 33, with a shotgun, killed their 9-year-old daughter Ron’Niveya Oneal with blows from a hatchet, and disemboweled their son Ronnie Oneal IV, 8 at the time, before pouring gasoline throughout the house and setting fire to it.

Hmmmm wtf bro, that doesnt make much sense, if someone is vile and monstrous enough to do such thing, how did he manage to breed? He mustve been hiding it all along!!!

View: https://youtu.be/a-sM_mPpFUM

Download 2

View: https://youtu.be/8sGdB5uBm5E

So this dude is basically mental enough to represent himself, disrespectful enough to not take the death of his lover, his daughter and him disembowling his little boy seriously and admitting that he doesnt feel sorry, retarded enough to joke around and wave off the judge when she tells him about how vile his crimes are, unfaithful enough to flirt with a jury during his own sentencing for murdering his gf and vile enough to look his son in the eyes and tell him that he did stab him with 0 remorse while cross examining him. :ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:

And i even bet there are whores out there in the youtube comments and Tumblr as usual thinking that he is cute and that they can fix him. :lul::lul::lul:

TL fucking DR just lol lmao.

Love u too Ronnie!

But remember we extremist incels are the danger to society.:bluepill:

nigga looks like a Saiyan

When a nigger tries to copy Wayne Static's hairstyle. :feelskek:

...and he still gets to procreate. :feelsbadman:

I’ll say it time and time again.
100% of criminals get pussy.
A minority of highly intelligent people get any pussy at all. Thugmaxxing is real and exposes female selecting behaivour.

That being said, it’s our duty as men to enslave t*ilets again. They only exist a social force because we let them.

I hope a femoid does ‘try to fix him’ and ends up dead.

I am talking about the judge who was flirting with him you braincel
No judge flirted with him you mongol, he just wrote i love u and kept winking at her and shit. And she was a jury not a judge.

No judge flirted with him you mongol, he just wrote i love u and kept winking at her and shit.
And she was nice to him and her body language was flirting thirsting is nigga cock you dumbcel
And she was a jury not a judge.
It is written a judge even on the videos that you posted
Women take male names when they work like a doctor, engineer etc
You son of feminist whore

And she was nice to him and her body language was flirting thirsting is nigga cock you dumbcel

It is written a judge even on the videos that you posted
Women take male names when they work like a doctor, engineer etc
You son of feminist whore
Do you even understand the difference between the jury and the judge? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Emchi nik rebek

He must have an incredible ‘personality’.

Brutal thread. I don't have the mental strength to deal with what that judge was describing as having seen (the photos.) I was moved by her speech.

But for sure that guy appealed to that unfortunate woman (who was pretty) due to raw sexual attraction. We are incels because we don't have that animal factor he had to which she responded. I'm sure he was good in the sack to her.

I’ll say it time and time again.
100% of criminals get pussy.
A minority of highly intelligent people get any pussy at all. Thugmaxxing is real and exposes female selecting behaivour.

That being said, it’s our duty as men to enslave t*ilets again. They only exist a social force because we let them.
high IQ. u can't be incel if ur a violent felon
He must have an incredible ‘personality’.
He personality Mogs me hard :feelsrope:

View attachment 550078

"Although Ronnie Oneal III and his gf Kenyatta Barron weren’t married, they had children together. His daughter, Ron’Niveya Oneal, was born prematurely and had cerebral palsy. Diagnosed with autism, she could not speak. His son, Ronnie Oneal IV, is named after him in 2012, Barron filed a paternity petition, a hearing in the family court to decide who is the child’s biological father. The Hillsborough judge gave a ruling that Ronnie Oneal IV was Oneal’s biological son and ordered the elder Oneal to pay monthly child support for the boy and another child. Later, it was found that Oneal was delinquent in child support payments to Barron, hence, a judge ordered him to pay $1,735.32 that was due. In 2016, while Oneal was living apart from Barron and his children, he had a son with his girlfriend Iesha Robinson."

So here we learn that despite not marrying a whore and not paying child support, he still managed to breed her again, WHILE FUCKING OTHER WHORES ON THE SIDE. Damn im writing this one down, his personality is amazing.

So On March 18, 2018 Oneal shot and beat to death his girlfriend, Kenyatta Barron, 33, with a shotgun, killed their 9-year-old daughter Ron’Niveya Oneal with blows from a hatchet, and disemboweled their son Ronnie Oneal IV, 8 at the time, before pouring gasoline throughout the house and setting fire to it.

Hmmmm wtf bro, that doesnt make much sense, if someone is vile and monstrous enough to do such thing, how did he manage to breed? He mustve been hiding it all along!!!

View: https://youtu.be/a-sM_mPpFUM

View attachment 550083

View: https://youtu.be/8sGdB5uBm5E

So this dude is basically mental enough to represent himself, disrespectful enough to not take the death of his lover, his daughter and him disembowling his little boy seriously and admitting that he doesnt feel sorry, retarded enough to joke around and wave off the judge when she tells him about how vile his crimes are, unfaithful enough to flirt with a jury during his own sentencing for murdering his gf and vile enough to look his son in the eyes and tell him that he did stab him with 0 remorse while cross examining him. :ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:

And i even bet there are whores out there in the youtube comments and Tumblr as usual thinking that he is cute and that they can fix him. :lul::lul::lul:

TL fucking DR just lol lmao.

I hate niggers

Fuck are you talking about? Im sure he has great personality.

Just take a shower and be nice to girls, like this obvious gentleman and you'll get a gf. Thats fact!

His sermons in the courtroom were powerful af.

This world is evil and Worships evil

Whats New even?

View attachment 550078

His son, Ronnie Oneal IV, is named after him in 2012,

The 4 th Ronnie Oneal in line. Is this some next level kangzs larp? Also address the man by his full title! He's Ronnie O'neal the third.

What this guy did is 1000 times worse than any "incel killer". Not only did he kill his family, he killed his own flesh and blood - his biological children. All Elliot did was kill 3 loud asian roomates and 3 normies that he never met. It's way easier to kill strangers than your own children.
His methods are also the most cruel possible. Well at least he didn't cook his children alive

The 4 th Ronnie Oneal in line. Is this some next level kangzs larp? Also address the man by his full title! He's Ronnie O'neal the third.
Shieeeet

The image of the judge smirking is really misleading. I'm sad I clicked on that video.