Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The man who tried to stretch his penis with a weightplate

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

If only this kind of stuff actually worked

Well if foids were actually satisfied with the average penis, men wouldn’t feel compelled to do shit like this

i wonder if bigdickmaxxing is even legit. imagine a chad with a micropenis vs an incel with a huge one. i would still bet my money on chad

i wonder if bigdickmaxxing is even legit. imagine a chad with a micropenis vs an incel with a huge one. i would still bet my money on chad

Chad will still slay but every encounter in bed he will be made fun of and some might even refuse.

Reminds me of the billionaire who died during penis enlargement surgery. Stuff like this is the male version of a foid saying "I'm vomitting due to society's unrealistic standards for women's weight!" Only difference is that the female receives sympathy, while the male is laughed at. Plus us men can't increase our dick size through exercise and diet.
A micropenis would hurt Chad's SMV, but you're right about bigdickmaxxing. It barely increases SMV if you're unattractive. Here's the research:

"What are these people thinking"- says the TV dude speaking about the guy with the small dick trying to escape a fact everyone mocks.
Imagine if it was a foid trying to get implants or whatever and an accident happened, despite no one making fun of women with small tits or asses but she still went for it. People would riot, calling out men and shit, body positivity would be forced on us for a couple of months and the doctor would go to prison. All hail society.

Having a micropenis is a death sentence mentally. Id rather stay as I am with a bigger dick than be a chad with a shrimp dick.

Well if foids were actually satisfied with the average penis, men wouldn’t feel compelled to do shit like this

Yep, really this applies to anything foids label as "toxic masculinity." Theyre the root cause of all that shit, forcing men to do the most stupid degrading self-destructive shit just to show they are worthy of a wet hole and basic affection

It does work, for length at least.
It just requires consistentcy and is very uncomfortable for long periods of time and isn't permanent so if you want to keep it up you have to continue forever
I put .5" on mine but got sick of waddling around with a painful contraption strapped to my dick making me even more miserable and what's even the point when no one was ever going to see it anyway.