Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The Man or the Haggis?

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the most heinous cat
★★★★★
It's well-known that, among Scotland's vast, wildlife, one of the most ferocious creatures is the haggis.

It is a predator that stalks remote woods and mountains of Scotland, and has been known to even prey on humans sometimes. While it is considered a delicacy, hunting it requires years of training, and is only safe when carried out by trained Scottish personnel who have been raised to combat this dangerous creature.

While foids used to agonize over the question of the man vs. the bear, I think that a more difficult question would be:

The man or the haggis?

The haggis is a fearsome creature, and perhaps even the most man-hating of feminists would have to think twice before choosing it.

While bears might not be so bad, the haggis is much more threatening and difficult to escape. It can run as fast as a speeding train, and has a keen sense of smell which would identify human intruders instantly. Being alone in the woods with haggis would simply be a terrifying experience.

It's well-known that, among Scotland's vast, wildlife, one of the most ferocious creatures is the haggis.

It is a predator that stalks remote woods and mountains of Scotland, and has been known to even prey on humans sometimes. While it is considered a delicacy, hunting it requires years of training, and is only safe when carried out by trained Scottish personnel who have been raised to combat this dangerous creature.

While foids used to agonize over the question of the man vs. the bear, I think that a more difficult question would be:

The man or the haggis?

The haggis is a fearsome creature, and perhaps even the most man-hating of feminists would have to think twice before choosing it.

While bears might not be so bad, the haggis is much more threatening and difficult to escape. It can run as fast as a speeding train, and has a keen sense of smell which would identify human intruders instantly. Being alone in the woods with haggis would simply be a terrifying experience.
they would shaggis the haggis

also any other haggiscels here?

love that shit

one of the few highlights of british cuisine

I love it because it fills me up. But personally I like eating meat off the the inferior species of earth.