Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The mall is absolutely suicide fuel for an incel!

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Had to go to the mall to pick up some gym clothes because the ones I typically wear have all worn out from regular usage. I expected to see couples there but this time I just saw too many of them and its total suicide fuel. EVERYONE IS DATING OR MARRIED! ALL THE CUTE GIRLS ARE IN RELATIONSHIPS WHILE I ROT!!! ARRRRGHHHH!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: My life is such a waste.

Cowbelt "cels" are the biggest fakecels :feelsugh:

Dunno how they do it someone hand me a "Become Social Active Chad Tutorial" paper so i can join in with all this NT Normie shit.

I also want to have no care in the world, a beautiful girlfriend and lots of trustworthy friends, oh and dont forget loads and loads of money that seemingly comes out of nowhere to finance this crazy Lifestyle.

Gigasuifuel when you see actual kids much younger than you with their gfs at the mall

I have only been to a mall with my mom and get bad looks from people

I thankfully don't go to malls

Had to go to the mall to pick up some gym clothes because the ones I typically wear have all worn out from regular usage. I expected to see couples there but this time I just saw too many of them and its total suicide fuel. EVERYONE IS DATING OR MARRIED! ALL THE CUTE GIRLS ARE IN RELATIONSHIPS WHILE I ROT!!! ARRRRGHHHH!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: My life is such a waste.
Same feeling when I have to go there for errands, absolute torture.

Gigasuifuel when you see actual kids much younger than you with their gfs at the mall
This pisses me off the most. Also large friend groups walking around having fun together.

Gigasuifuel when you see kids much younger than you with their gfs at the mall
Yup this is the worst because i never had it but wanted to do it with a lot of girls in my highschool but it was always "No im busy"

Im so suicidal everytime I go out but mall is over

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Dunno how they do it someone hand me a "Become Social Active Chad Tutorial" paper so i can join in with all this NT Normie shit.
Its hard being an autist. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I just bought a braided nylon rope yesterday

True going outside is painful
Makes me wonder if the "social" incels are just LARPs

True going outside is painful
Makes me wonder if the "social" incels are just LARPs
Going outside is suifuel true, but going to places like parks, malls, and restaurants where there are lots of foids and couples is unbelievable amount of suifuel. :feels::feels:

idk if I go to a mall it's for shopping + leaving, not for paying attention to people

Same I only set foot in a mall when I have to accompany mom which isn't very often in the first place

The rope instantly becomes more attractive the moment you see that shit.

I have it much worse. Imagine living as incel in country where 80% of toilets are 7+/10

I feel the same. Utterly suicide fuel to even go near a FUCKING mall. I order online only

I order online only
I couldn't do this because I needed to try out the clothes to see if they'd fit me and if I'd feel comfortable enough wearing them.

Don't foids there settle for ugly men tho?
Only when they are drunk as fuck. Well all women will settle for the time they are exposed to alcohol

I couldn't do this because I needed to try out the clothes to see if they'd fit me and if I'd feel comfortable enough wearing them.
Brutal. I just order the size I think will fit and if it doesn’t, I’ll just return it . At this point I want to avoid the shops at all costs

I can`t deal with malls makes me wanna fucking kill myself

I can`t deal with malls makes me wanna fucking kill myself
imagine going ER in a moll in sunday ( in gta 6 ofc)

Malls are absolutely overwhelming, just seeing the quantity of people with better lives than me absolutely swarming all around me is hard to comprehend, nevermind withstand:worryfeels::worryfeels:.

Malls are absolutely overwhelming, just seeing the quantity of people with better lives than me absolutely swarming all around me is hard to comprehend, nevermind withstand:worryfeels::worryfeels:.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: