Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The male wall is absolutely brutal

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
While toilets can get 6'7 White Chad's with 9 inch dicks at any age, even if she's older than 100 years she can get that model tier Chad in his late teens or early twenties. However, the fertility wall is 100% real and older toilets have trouble conceiving.

There is a male fertility wall that is perhaps even more brutal.

I know this mentally handicapped Thai girl, she's a teenager and if she was older I'd describe her as being really hot, I often see her with her (Thai) mother and as I volunteer with people who know her I learned that she has an extremely low IQ and needs constant guidance. I recently saw her father... He's in his 80's.

In Thai culture it's very normal for older men to date toilets half their age and while it's a stereotype of "the creepy old White guy" going for Thai and Filipina toilets, in reality the age gaps with Thai men are much worse and despite southern Vietnam being chemically bombed with Agent Orange, the age gap relationships in Thailand means that there are much more retarded and handicapped kids in Thailand than in Vietnam. It's absolutely brutal.

The older you get the lower the quality of your sperm will be and before you know it you're stuck raising a kid with severe mental disabilities. At least older toilets are generally incapable of having kids, older men produce living hell kids that will turn their lives into torture. I've only seen the girl smile, I've literally never seen her mother smile or enjoy the girl's company, she's too retarded to be able to have a normal conversation with. Physically she looks normal, just an Asian but brown instead of pale (I think that she's the same skin colour as me, which is odd because in Thailand everyone I saw there was white skinned), but the moment you see her interact with people you can see that she's fucked in the head.

I saw an 80 year old fat Dutchman with an early 20's Ethiopian "Stacy" (to others, I don't find those toilets attractive), often these men arrogantly impregnate their younger brides thinking that they'll have normal offspring blissfully unaware of their defective sperm.

It's absolutely brutal how much suffering these elderly men bring into this world. The male wall hits waaaayyyyy harder, it's better to have no kids than retarded kids.

I have never thought of that but that is absolutely brutal. If you can't do it when your young it is better to never do it.

If we can't breed, we shouldn't pay taxes or even be forced to be in the workforce.
And demand salary for just being incel.
#nopussynolabor

older men produce living hell kids that will turn their lives into torture
My father was 40 when he had me. I have asperger's syndrome. I should really have been aborted. Low looks + autism just results in social death early.
Personally I think Men above 35 should consider having kids really carefully. Even 30 is a bit pushing it.
Who's that 80yo celeb bringing pain into the world? I've seen him on the news when I happen to be watching it.

Sounds like Blue pilled BS. Generally speaking it's only women that spoil after like 30 years old. Men can have healthy children up into their 60s or even 70s. Looks at afganistan or other shithole countires like that. The man of the house even at 50 years or even older still has kids with young foids and the men of that culture are masculine af.

Having declined sperm quality at an age when most people are already dead is not a “wall”. This is a retarded post

Yeah, it degrades every year. People having kids after 30 are creating incel kids.

If you're not impregnating teenage gigastacy heiresses while you're a billionaire teenage gigachad, then it's over for you.

It can happen if the man is really old. Clint Eastwood kept having kids god knows until when. His kids turned out fine.

Sounds like Blue pilled BS. Generally speaking it's only women that spoil after like 30 years old. Men can have healthy children up into their 60s or even 70s. Looks at afganistan or other shithole countires like that. The man of the house even at 50 years or even older still has kids with young foids and the men of that culture are masculine af.
You're wrong. The age of the father was seen to be highly correlated to cognitive issues in the offspring even after controlling for the mother's age. But this was a relatively new finding.

While toilets can get 6'7 White Chad's with 9 inch dicks at any age, even if she's older than 100 years she can get that model tier Chad in his late teens or early twenties. However, the fertility wall is 100% real and older toilets have trouble conceiving.

There is a male fertility wall that is perhaps even more brutal.

I know this mentally handicapped Thai girl, she's a teenager and if she was older I'd describe her as being really hot, I often see her with her (Thai) mother and as I volunteer with people who know her I learned that she has an extremely low IQ and needs constant guidance. I recently saw her father... He's in his 80's.

In Thai culture it's very normal for older men to date toilets half their age and while it's a stereotype of "the creepy old White guy" going for Thai and Filipina toilets, in reality the age gaps with Thai men are much worse and despite southern Vietnam being chemically bombed with Agent Orange, the age gap relationships in Thailand means that there are much more retarded and handicapped kids in Thailand than in Vietnam. It's absolutely brutal.

The older you get the lower the quality of your sperm will be and before you know it you're stuck raising a kid with severe mental disabilities. At least older toilets are generally incapable of having kids, older men produce living hell kids that will turn their lives into torture. I've only seen the girl smile, I've literally never seen her mother smile or enjoy the girl's company, she's too retarded to be able to have a normal conversation with. Physically she looks normal, just an Asian but brown instead of pale (I think that she's the same skin colour as me, which is odd because in Thailand everyone I saw there was white skinned), but the moment you see her interact with people you can see that she's fucked in the head.

I saw an 80 year old fat Dutchman with an early 20's Ethiopian "Stacy" (to others, I don't find those toilets attractive), often these men arrogantly impregnate their younger brides thinking that they'll have normal offspring blissfully unaware of their defective sperm.

It's absolutely brutal how much suffering these elderly men bring into this world. The male wall hits waaaayyyyy harder, it's better to have no kids than retarded kids.
I have an idea, we seperate old men's sperms and throw away the ones with Y chromosomes.

Let's breed retarded foids to make their lives hell

You're wrong. The age of the father was seen to be highly correlated to cognitive issues in the offspring even after controlling for the mother's age. But this was a relatively new finding.
Nah, like i said it's BP BS. I've seen that "study" and it seemed to follow an agenda. Also like i said, there are tons of cultures where old men have children with young foids and the kids come out perfectly normal. The reverse isn't even possible.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/worl...96-children/story-q5RctfjnUtkfcCNkvrhWbO.html

Last edited:
That's what, like a single digit percentage of all births? Not gonna lie you gotta beyond retarded to want a kid in the first place, no matter your age.

The "studies" that show that older men produce defective children ignore mother's age. The father's age is just a proxy variable for the mother's age in reality, and since these studies use data from western populations where age gaps are stigmatized, father's age is really just mother's age plus a small fuzz factor.

So, yeah, it's eggs that spoil. Sperm are always fresh. Don't trust the science, it's fake and gay.

The "studies" that show that older men produce defective children ignore mother's age. The father's age is just a proxy variable for the mother's age in reality, and since these studies use data from western populations where age gaps are stigmatized, father's age is really just mother's age plus a small fuzz factor.

So, yeah, it's eggs that spoil. Sperm are always fresh. Don't trust the science, it's fake and gay.
Bingo.

Indeed. IIRC the age of the man has a bigger impact on Autism/Down's Syndrome likelihood than the age of the woman.

Sure the post wall foid can get dicked down by a Chadlite or Chad, doesn't mean the Chad is sticking around after doing the deed, nor does he have any intention to girlfriend an aging foid up. This is what cucks don't understand about the wall.

Why are older white men called creepy for liking young Thai women tho

The motility of the sperm decreases but its not high risk for genetic abnormalities like in the mother case, just for achondroplasy but its rare.

Im already tired in my 20s , at 80 i wouldnt give an absolute shit about a kid to care