Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The MALE-pill absolutely destroyed me

D

Destroyed lonely

★★★★★
Men are ugly horny bastards with 0 default smv and forever slaves to our instincts and society

A
B
1b-jpg.1095314

Bro, women's beauty is extremely overrated and deceiving. They literally never leave the house without make up and many have facial surgeries in their 20s when they get some money. Also kek Indian women are not better than the men at all. Foid worship should die.

now show these indian whores without any makeup

Bro, women's beauty is extremely overrated and deceiving. They literally never leave the house without make up and many have facial surgeries in their 20s when they get some money. Also kek Indian women are not better than the men at all. Foid worship should die.

Would this site stop with this retarded redpill cope already, foids in their most natural state still look better and have infinite smv

This is true nearly all men have little to zero SMV, hence I said nearly ALL MEN

You personally probably have 0 value but not every man is like that sorry
Irrelevant, being a "male" has 0 value, good looks are separate from gender, men are only valued for their specific traits and never for just being a male, but women are valued just for being female, their specific traits can be complimentary or negative but the positive value of pussy stays the same

male-pill is you go to hell for more torture and foids go to heaven.

Men are ugly horny bastards with 0 default smv and forever slaves to our instincts and society

View attachment 1167358View attachment 1167359
1b-jpg.1095314
Indian whore: "why did God make us so insanely beautiful?"

Theyre so oblivious. Is anyone gonna tell her indian foids are bottom 3 in terms of ugliness by race, and bottom 2 in terms of how disgusting they are

Imagine if whores found ugly men just as "beautiful" as they find ugly women. That'd would be nice

Indian whore: "why did God make us so insanely beautiful?"

Theyre so oblivious. Is anyone gonna tell her indian foids are bottom 3 in terms of ugliness by race, and bottom 2 in terms of how disgusting they are

Imagine if whores found ugly men just as "beautiful" as they find ugly women. That'd would be nice
Does that even matter when 90% of men (including white men) would bark for her to give them a chance?

Does that even matter when 90% of men (including white men) would bark for her to give them a chance?
Idk. All I'm saying is that it annoys me when foids are delusional and think they're pretty when they're not

And the only reason men would bark for them is because actual pretty women have ignored them. In a normal dating market, there would be no barking for pajeetas and Ty'Queeshas

Also btw I love your username

Last edited:
This.

The male-pill is realizing society is gynocentric and men are disadvantaged at everything. Has nothing to do with looks. Most women, like most men, are just average. Thinking women are better is foid worship and part of the misandrist brainwashing society does.

Also kek Indian women are not better than the men at all.
100%. Top tier indian women (0.1%) are good looking but the rest are butt fucking ugly. I'd say even native African women are prettier than indian women are. Only aboriginal women are uglier.