Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The male looks scale is logarithmic, but the female scale is linear

DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Officer
Picture a 7/10 and an 8/10 male in your head, their difference in attractiveness is much more clear than the difference between 7/10 and 8/10 females.

If you compare a 7/10 male to a 10/10 male, it’s a nuclear grade giga mog, but between female 7/10s and 10/10s, men would actually debate over who is more attractive because certain features override the whole picture when men are determining attractiveness in females. For example, a 7/10 could have double D boobs but the 10/10 could have C cups and many men would prefer the 7/10.

There are no trivial differences between a 7/10 and 10/10 man like the size of your boobs or ass, the 10/10 man looks like a Roman bust with every trait hand sculpted to perfection, the 7/10 man has no obvious facial flaws and is average in height. To put it mathematically, the difference in SMV between a 7 and 10 female is about 43%, but for a man it is easily around 1000%, examples:

2E723A6F 8776 40AB BD07 7B9A4BCC5B46

96AA26E2 94F8 4A48 B0A3 2EA365E213E1

D9B9415A 7D18 4E17 8369 4D5516CC57AD

Maher and Meeks are not even 10/10 but they make Gordon Levitt look like an incel, for females the difference is this:
6BE05201 FFD3 4BEB A284 3A99E83EB936

3198393F 00DD 44BE 9A26 3BCBA6199E5C

If you can’t decide whether aryan Stacy or noodlestacy is way more attractive, or if you think they’re are quite similarly attractive, it’s proof the female looks scale is linear. The noodle has an objectively bad eye area, whereas the aryan Stacy has negative canthal tilt, the noodle also has subtle facial asymmetries yet is a professional model, if a man had facial asymmetries with a bad eye area he is a normie at best.

Last edited:
Picture a 7/10 and an 8/10 male in your head, their difference in attractiveness is much more clear than the difference between 7/10 and 8/10 females.

If you compare a 7/10 male to a 10/10 male, it’s a nuclear grade giga mog, but between female 7/10s and 10/10s, men would actually debate over who is more attractive because certain features override the whole picture when men are determining attractiveness in females. For example, a 7/10 could have double D boobs but the 10/10 could have C cups and many men would prefer the 7/10.

There are no trivial differences between a 7/10 and 10/10 man like the size of your boobs or ass, the 10/10 man looks like a Roman bust with every trait hand sculpted to perfection, the 7/10 man has no obvious facial flaws and is average in height. To put it mathematically, the difference in SMV between a 7 and 10 female is about 43%, but for a man it is easily around 1000%, examples:

View attachment 449457
View attachment 449458
View attachment 449459
Maher and Meeks are not even 10/10 but they make Gordon Levitt look like an incel, for females the difference is this:
View attachment 449460
View attachment 449463
If you can’t decide whether aryan Stacy or noodlestacy is way more attractive, or if you think they’re are quite similarly attractive, it’s proof the female looks scale is linear. The noodle has an objectively bad eye area, whereas the aryan Stacy has negative canthal tilt, the noodle also has subtle facial asymmetries yet is a professional model, if a man had facial asymmetries with a bad eye area he is a normie at best.
Noodle is cuter

Brutal even 7/10 males who mog me exponentially are struggling today

Two gigachads compared to a chadlite is obvious. But we can't even agree on the level of stacy:feelsbadman:

high iq as shit ngl. though i feel as if the gigastacy you chose is a bad example. i've noticed with the most attractive women, i just don't feel attracted to them, and this seems to be universal. is being too perfect a flaw for women? when i think of my ideal girl it would be a cute/homely looking one, not gigastacy. could it possibly my brain just completely shuts off the idea of using energy to be attracted to her, knowing i'll never get it?

the third male looks like a criminal ,uglyand empty eyes
the noodlestacy's face is not very good looking, because she is a model, her figure can compensate her face

How is the noodlewhore a stacy? She is very ugly

high iq as shit ngl. though i feel as if the gigastacy you chose is a bad example. i've noticed with the most attractive women, i just don't feel attracted to them, and this seems to be universal. is being too perfect a flaw for women? when i think of my ideal girl it would be a cute/homely looking one, not gigastacy. could it possibly my brain just completely shuts off the idea of using energy to be attracted to her, knowing i'll never get it?
A similar thing actually happens in women and I feel the same, they choose a man with the strongest jawline for a 1 night stand partner but don’t choose him as a romantic partner, feels like you’re doing something similar here, men tend to be attracted to their looks match I think
Noodle is cuter
How is the noodlewhore a stacy? She is very ugly
This is what I mean when I mentioned the difference between a 7 and a 10 female, it’s largely based on personal preference whereas the beauty standards for men are rigid and objective

Last edited:

View attachment 449457
View attachment 449458
View attachment 449459
View attachment 449460
View attachment 449467
High IQ observation. Another W for tutorial mode dwellers.

the noodlestacy's face is not very good looking, because she is a model, her figure can compensate her face
Jfl, he is a criminal

Very good thread. I've noticed the same.

A males chimp brain is biased towards finding most women attractive (reasonably, not current year where avg foid is a landwhale) because procreating requires only a few seconds/minutes of fucking, and no lag inbetween inseminations.. female chimp brain is the exact opposite. 99% of men unattractive, only 1% attractive. Needs to be top tier sperm because she can only carry one man’s baby at a time, spend 9 months pregnant and incapacitated, risk death during childbirth, then a few years raising a resource-sucking baby, etc..

female SMV is inherent, male SMV is relative to other males.
Those are both sexually rewarded traits lol. Violent Criminals are some of the most pussywetting guys ever. It’s like the only legit behaviormaxx

I’d take the noodle

this really is true. With males there is a clear point where they are and arent sexually attractive. its unfortunate

Fakeup distorts everything.