Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The male loneliness, sexlessness is getting out of hand and increasing at a rapid rate

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Contrary to what inceltear and other cuckold forums may believe, not all incels are basement dwelling cheeto eating trolls who game 24'/7. Yes shock horror, some of us do work for a living!

And from years of working, mostly retail I have come to known many people and have actually made some sort of "friendship" from a few or at least a mere acquaintance. Of course, they are still coworkers in the end so it is expected for people in your life to come and go. ( havent really kept in touch, im not surprised, i am an ugly male who shouldnt be seen with anyone in public). But the majority of these guys are SINGLE and havent had a relationship in fucking years.

Yes, i know, pandemic happened, online dating came to a halt yadda yadda yadda, but these dudes were single way before this, and now its got worse. And the worse thing is, is that most of the guys i have worked with are average at least. Sure, theres been a few who are in healthy loving relationships but the former (single life) was more common.

And now i ponder, if these dudes are getting limited or no pussy at all, it truly is over for us true ugly males. Most normies will never ever know what true isolation, loneliness really is like especially for PROLONGED periods.

Inceldom has truly broken me, most days i cant even deal with being in public because i can see through all the bullshit and the negativity even if involuntarily people have towards ugly men. I am 27 and some days i feel like offing myself because i just find life fucking pointless just working for a living, and having nothing or no one to come home to. All because i was born unattractive.

And to anyone who starts with the whole " just make a shitload of money bro, all the women will be all over you" Thats cope, it always has been. Im not a millionaire or anything but i have a bit of wealth stored up, and i can honestly tell u now women would much rather a broke attractive dude than a rich ugly dude.

Its fucking OVER

Thirdworldcountrymaxx

Contrary to what inceltear and other cuckold forums may believe, not all incels are basement dwelling cheeto eating trolls who game 24'/7. Yes shock horror, some of us do work for a living!
The majority of incels are 3,5-5/10 wageslaves who try to be normies.
And now i ponder, if these dudes are getting limited or no pussy at all, it truly is over for us true ugly males. Most normies will never ever know what true isolation, loneliness really is like especially for PROLONGED periods.
It's becoming difficult for average looking men too.
We're at the point where what women consider "average" is a gymmaxxed looksmaxxed normie.
If you don't make looksmaxxing (even hard looksmaxxing) your religion, you'll get practically no women even if you're a 5/10 man baseline.

If this trend continues to escalate, we're all gonna learn the hard way why a fair and balanced sexual marketplace is crucial to maintaining civilization.

100% - kys you stupid gay ass dumb chimp nigger chicken dinner bluepilled kike
I'm not sure if women go for looks like us men do with women though. I mean, I don't think women say things like "Phworr! Check out the nipples and arse on that! I'd love to take him to bed!"
I think women go for things like sense of humour and personality more than sexy looks like us men think about.

Damn, you’re still around

I'm not sure if women go for looks like us men do with women though. I mean, I don't think women say things like "Phworr! Check out the nipples and arse on that! I'd love to take him to bed!"
I think women go for things like sense of humour and personality more than sexy looks like us men think about.
Get the fuck out of this forum you fakecel

@TheProphetMuscle get a load of this guy

Women, am I right? @DM_1994? Oh, shit… SHE GONE

i work and just spend my money on copes :feelsbadman:

I mean, I don't think women say things like "Phworr! Check out the nipples and arse on that! I'd love to take him to bed!"
nah they say "he's so tall and dreamy", or something like that.
:feelsrope: