Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The makeup industry is a bigger enemy to us than you think.

M

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
Something that goes under the radar is how big of an enemy the makeup industry is.

A big reason foids walk around with such a massive ego and distain for "average men" is because they can apply copius amounts of fakuep and increase their looks artificially by 3-4 points and attract men accordingly.

If the makeup industry ceased to exist, a lot of these foids would struggle to get the 1 night stand with chad and might be brought down to the reality of their looks. This is why they get so angry and go on the defensive when any man points out the fact they only apply makeup to get male attention, they hate facing the facts for the things they do and not be able to paint on a new face and attract chad.

Most normies just default accept fakeup as a part of a foids looks and act accordingly, and when they have the supply and money to have it on 24/7, why not? Lots of normie men simp for foids and act like they are stacies when without the 20 dollar daily fakeup routine they would be low tier beckies.

some examples for you of fakeup vs. no fakeup

Fakeup should be banned. Especially what all these foids look like under all that bullshit. And I can't imagine that stuff is good for thier face

Last edited:
Then foids tell us to use makeup as their excuse. No, I will not put on Jewish estrogenic chemicals on my face to look like some faggot drag queen. It's because they want attention from everyone even us in some sick way to get us in trouble.

Fakeup should be banned. Especially what all these foids look like under all that bullshit
yep. and foids know they look bad without the fakeup and cant live with it. thats why they spend hundreds of hours watching tutorials and learning techniques, spend hundreds of thousands over a lifetime, and spent 30 mins-1 hour+ a day to put it on. they know they look like shit but if they fraud hard enough they can always look far better and get a far better man than naturally they should be able to get.

if foids spent as much time being productive as they do frauding look we would be some sci-fi future society by now. instead they are mindless animals.

Then foids tell us to use makeup as their excuse. No, I will not put on Jewish estrogenic chemicals on my face to look like some faggot drag queen. It's because they want attention from everyone even us in some sick way to get us in trouble.
fakeup is unnatural anyways. they will pull any deranged excuse to avoid admitting it is unnatural, shouldnt be done, and they only do it because the idea of settling for their looksmatch is terrifying to them. these mindless animals are the same crowd that says "looks dont matter its all in your head keep buying me free dinners and maybe your personality will earn you sex teehee"

yep. and foids know they look bad without the fakeup and cant live with it. thats why they spend hundreds of hours watching tutorials and learning techniques, spend hundreds of thousands over a lifetime, and spent 30 mins-1 hour+ a day to put it on. they know they look like shit but if they fraud hard enough they can always look far better and get a far better man than naturally they should be able to get.

if foids spent as much time being productive as they do frauding look we would be some sci-fi future society by now. instead they are mindless animals.

fakeup is unnatural anyways. they will pull any deranged excuse to avoid admitting it is unnatural, shouldnt be done, and they only do it because the idea of settling for their looksmatch is terrifying to them. these mindless animals are the same crowd that says "looks dont matter its all in your head keep buying me free dinners and maybe your personality will earn you sex teehee"

Damn, some of those pics are insane :giga:. Absolutely crazy how much women get away with. They have so many options. Very high IQ thread btw, and I agree 100%

Damn, some of those pics are insane :giga:. Absolutely crazy how much women get away with. They have so many options. Very high IQ thread btw, and I agree 100%
a few of them are twitch streamers with personality that makes your average autist incel look like some NT wolf of wall street salesman and are only popular for their "looks" jfl

a few of them are twitch streamers with personality that makes your average autist incel look like some NT wolf of wall street salesman and are only popular for their "looks" jfl
Crazy. Don't you absolutely hate than females can almost always get away with being a turbo autist and still have tons of dating options, while even slightly nonNT non chad men are excluded? Shit's so fucked up man. Also crazy they are popular for their looks when they are inherently sub5 without the fakeup, lol

Notice that in many cases, the eye makeup causes them to go from having prey eyes to hunter eyes

Fakeup is literal identity fraud. They can burn down an orphanage and get away with it by completely altering their appearance.