Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Majority of Women I see at my work with Mixed Children, are White Women

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
I'm currently on my second break, it's been about a week since I started work, other than it being fucking terrible, I noticed something. A majority of mothers with mixed children I see, are white women, a majority of them were solid 5+'s too, which is pretty decent, funny thing is never see the father with them, and the mixed kid is always darker of course.

However as a caveat, the majority of mixed COUPLES I see, are white men with asian women, but they're typicially and surprisingly middle aged and above, and of course as you'd expect the white guy always mogs the asian female.

Its always annoying seeing those creatures running around. I feel bad for them, but also I hate them and their whore mothers.

It is indeed over.

I saw a really dark skin black with a wide big nose but the kid had a blonde afro, looks weird AS fuck tbh.

I saw a really dark skin black with a wide big nose but the kid had a blonde afro, looks weird AS fuck tbh.
one of these lil niggas probably
C2EECA96 23AE 484C 9025 BB845B448F40

melanesians

Is it just me, or is it getting YEET FINNA DAT SHIT BOI

I hate race traitors so fucking much

Just saw a 2/10, ogre maxxed, chimp phenotype skull, black as tar, coworker who would be a truecel if he was white with a 6/10 prime JB white girl. Jesus fucking christ my life sucks. Now I gotta see this shit?

I'm currently on my second break, it's been about a week since I started work, other than it being fucking terrible, I noticed something. A majority of mothers with mixed children I see, are white women, a majority of them were solid 5+'s too, which is pretty decent, funny thing is never see the father with them, and the mixed kid is always darker of course.

However as a caveat, the majority of mixed COUPLES I see, are white men with asian women, but they're typicially and surprisingly middle aged and above, and of course as you'd expect the white guy always mogs the asian female.

Good tbh better genetics being passed on mixed race is good

Just saw a 2/10, ogre maxxed, chimp phenotype skull, black as tar, coworker who would be a truecel if he was white with a 6/10 prime JB white girl. Jesus fucking christ my life sucks. Now I gotta see this shit?
If i saw so much race mixing i think i'd loose all hope and kill myself.

and the cycle of cuckery continues

By my house you almost never see a white couple under say 35 in the grocery or restaurants etc.

Lately I have been seeing more Asian Male + White Females, very disturbing, the white female is always better looking aswell. It is over.

Because you live in heavy liberal area and the Beckys want to virtue signal with their babies and collect oppression points, having a mulatto kid is a status symbol in cities like LA. Meanwhile in other places blacks can only get white women that are old and single, obese or if they are crackheads.

I don’t hate blacks but coalburners generally are very low class foids.

Lately I have been seeing more Asian Male + White Females, very disturbing, the white female is always better looking aswell. It is over.
they end up gettin divorced more than white male asian female. stacy will divorcerape ping and let her drug dealer bf live in his house.

It is like this existence is playing us.

One time when I had a job, I took breaks every 10 minutes and my foid boss finally got mad and yelled at me in front of everyone

Aren't you a Calicel? That should be a pretty normal occurrence there. So many fucking spineless degenerates in that state.

jbb is brutal and destroys me everytime