Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The majority of Asian dudes that I know are single. I know of two ricecels who sought counseling at one point, the rest are some serious copers

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I know its not just me, my fellow Asian bros that I know irl are mostly single. And a lot our sisters and aunts are married to or dating white dudes. That is the general pattern it seems.

Both of those two Asian dudes that sought counseling were all seriously depressed to the point where they sought help. One of them actually went into group therapy, the other one just got counselling a couple of times through school resource. I myself sought help a couple of years ago but was able to self-diagnose and fix myself with copes and staying away from EurasianTiger's videos.

It can't be by accident that most of the Asian dudes that I know are single. like 95% of Asian dudes that I know or that I come across.

They are 5'3, 5'4, 5'5, 5'8, 5'9. Doesn't matter, they are all single and cope by doing the geekiest shit imaginable. Not nerdy shit, theres a difference. I'm talking straight up geeky anime shit, dungeons and dragons, or mainstream console games. I can respect someone that plays PC games, cuz I know that they possibly lurk and shitpost on forums if they play PC games, or just browse the internet in general. With console games, its just straight up geeky sticking your head in the sand type of situation. and what the vast majority of normal people use when they "game".

Yeah, this is why I don't consider Filipinos to be true Asians, because they breed like rabbits. Asian foids grow up desperately wishing they were white. Disney sells little foids an image of an Aryan princess, who is rescued from danger by Aryan chad. Noodlewhores want Aryan chad's cock so bad, it is disgusting to see it everyday.

This is what JewTube promotes if you type in "European Street Food":

IMG 4951

Yeah, this is why I don't consider Filipinos to be true Asians, because they breed like rabbits. Asian foids grow up desperately wishing they were white. Disney sells little foids an image of an Aryan princess, who is rescued from danger by Aryan chad. Noodlewhores want Aryan chad's cock so bad, it is disgusting to see it everyday.

This is what JewTube promotes if you type in "European Street Food":

View attachment 505744
Its not just jewtube, I dont even watch TV but was briefly watching a couple of commercials while waiting the other day, and saw a commercial with a young white boy holding hands with a young asian girl.

The brutality against us Asian men is relentless in American society, and they dont even acknowledge it nor do they care to alleviate it in some way. Even if it means to promote less WMAF couples or date asian females less.

Its not just jewtube, I dont even watch TV but was briefly watching a couple of commercials while waiting the other day, and saw a commercial with a young white boy holding hands with a young asian girl.

The brutality against us Asian men is relentless in American society, and they dont even acknowledge it nor do they care to alleviate it in some way. Even if it means to promote less WMAF couples or date asian females less.

White males are perfectly fine with cucking other men to hell and back.

The opposite happens and then its babble about the great replacement or jewish conspiracy to oppress the white man. All the while whites are indisputably at the top in regards to dating preferences and ethnics are openly mocked by women, be they curry, rice, black, arab. But we have to listen to this whining about that one time there was a tyrone or chaddam that fucked a white chick (despite most of them being fat). :feelsclown:

Last edited:
They need to embrace their role as a hapas uncle. It could lead to future ascension. (See foid farming )

I know its not just me, my fellow Asian bros that I know irl are mostly single. And a lot our sisters and aunts are married to or dating white dudes. That is the general pattern it seems.

Both of those two Asian dudes that sought counseling were all seriously depressed to the point where they sought help. One of them actually went into group therapy, the other one just got counselling a couple of times through school resource. I myself sought help a couple of years ago but was able to self-diagnose and fix myself with copes and staying away from EurasianTiger's videos.

It can't be by accident that most of the Asian dudes that I know are single. like 95% of Asian dudes that I know or that I come across.

They are 5'3, 5'4, 5'5, 5'8, 5'9. Doesn't matter, they are all single and cope by doing the geekiest shit imaginable. Not nerdy shit, theres a difference. I'm talking straight up geeky anime shit, dungeons and dragons, or mainstream console games. I can respect someone that plays PC games, cuz I know that they possibly lurk and shitpost on forums if they play PC games, or just browse the internet in general. With console games, its just straight up geeky sticking your head in the sand type of situation. and what the vast majority of normal people use when they "game".
As an asian dude, all I can say is this.

If I was walking on the street and saw a noodlewhore bleeding out on the sidewalk, I'd walk past her without a second glance.

Ricecels in the west are setup for failure from birth. It is beyond sad, we must endure a life of suffering and loneliness, all while chad and Stacy bang away their youths. Just thinking about this is pure ERfuel

If I was walking on the street and saw a noodlewhore bleeding out on the sidewalk, I'd walk past her without a second glance.
You must be a saint for not stabbing her (in MC)

We need Yellow Sharia now :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsBox:

At least in rice society hikikomori is a social norm

Whites are just being race Chads here, the way actual Chads treat society and foids. If you could, you would do the same.
Besides, high tier asian/ethnic foids go for white guys and that gives you a statusboost. Not talking shit filipina cunt, but Armenian or Arab rich or exotic chicks.:feelsthink::blackpill:

Whites are just being race Chads here, the way actual Chads treat society and foids. If you could, you would do the same.
Besides, high tier asian/ethnic foids go for white guys and that gives you a statusboost. Not talking shit filipina cunt, but Armenian or Arab rich or exotic chicks.:feelsthink::blackpill:
Race mixxers should be castrated both the foid and males need punishment.

JFL

Kpop copers on suicide watch :feelshaha:

Race mixxers should be castrated both the foid and males need punishment.
At this point no one believes in telegony. And I’m talking about common normie and above behaivour. If you could bang a hot ethnic foid you would. Don’t lie.

At this point no one believes in telegony. And I’m talking about common normie and above behaivour. If you could bang a hot ethnic foid you would. Don’t lie.
I would but I wouldn't have kids

White males are perfectly fine with cucking other men to hell and back.

The opposite happens and then its babble about the great replacement or jewish conspiracy to oppress the white man. All the while whites are indisputably at the top in regards to dating preferences and ethnics are openly mocked by women, be they curry, rice, black, arab. But we have to listen to this whining about that one time there was a tyrone or chaddam that fucked a white chick (despite most of them being fat). :feelsclown:
Cumskin cuckold fantasies are reality for ricecels :feelsrope:

Thank you saint cho :feelsohh: may I be blessed

How's it with western Currycels? Brootal, how can rice families cope with foids fkin whites and men being single. A rice family is a worthless institution if such is the general pattern then. All those noodles who force ricecels to Stemmaxx being their mothers all the while ignoring their lives and vouching for their white fkin daughters, gross soulless creatures.