Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The main thing reducing my attractiveness is my chubby face

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Im literally peeled everywhere else but my face is so fat, I've showed people my face before and made them guess my body fat % and they all think im around 25% while im actually 10% :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Im literally peeled everywhere else but my face is so fat, I've showed people my face before and made them guess my body fat % and they all think im around 25% while im actually 10% :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
it doesn't really matter if you have no jaw and chin to uncover behind the fat. I look similar to you, tho. I'm gymmaxxed, but fat face

The Taylor Lautner Pill is real, tho. If you have chin and jaw, just lose weight
aWmv413_700b.jpg

it doesn't really matter if you have no jaw and chin to uncover behind the fat. I look similar to you, tho. I'm gymmaxxed, but fat face

The Taylor Lautner Pill is real, tho. If you have chin and jaw, just lose weight
aWmv413_700b.jpg
i used to have chad jawline and chin now I look like the stereotypical discord mod

Yeah judging by your head and head pretty sure you are around 10 percent.
that face pic was from almost 2 years ago before I started using steroids, my face are alot bigger now due to steroid abuse, (bigger face bones, more water retention in face and swelling from acne)

Seen his face I'd attest to this