Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the main problem with wageslaving as an incel

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
is that the work foids always make a habit of bringing their BFs to work and do PDA on purpose in front of you
it's actually not a shit test it's just them being evil cunts

IG they just want us to quit and NEET. it simply pains them to see an incel make money.

there was one such cunt(single mom mail order braid) that would come with her cuck BF to get service from
me at the shifts end, and they made a habit of making out in front of me.

the 3rd time I blatently told them to stop because it's gay how they seem to use me for getting turned on
and called her a whore.
the BF waited for me after work confronting me and as I was about to defend my self the whore dragged him away.

they did the same shit to the manager which fired her

another time a cunt asked me what I think about her BF and I said he is a little pussy sissy cuck.
she got him the very next day to fight me, and as he grabbed my jacket lapel I beat the shit out of him
and he didn't even get one hit.

but the foids are always replaced and the shit repeats.

so maybe the best thing is to reach fuck you money and quit or just be ready to self defense IDK

is that the work foids always make a habit of bringing their BFs to work and do PDA on purpose in front of you

IG they just want us to quit and NEET. it simply pains them to see an incel make money.

there was one such cunt(single mom mail order braid) that would come with her cuck BF to get service from

the 3rd time I blatently told them to stop because it's gay how they seem to use me for getting turned on
and called her a whore.
the BF waited for me after work confronting me and as I was about to defend my self the whore dragged him away.

another time a cunt asked me what I think about her BF and I said he is a little pussy sissy cuck.
she got him the very next day to fight me, and as he grabbed my jacket lapel I beat the shit out of him
No it doesnt pain them to see incel make money. You just said Incels are wageslaves in the title.+ Ur using the word cuck too much. Anyway this is most likely a retarded graycel LARP post:feelsseriously:

No it doesnt pain them to see incel make money. You just said Incels are wageslaves in the title.+ Ur using the word cuck too much. Anyway this is most likely a retarded graycel LARP post:feelsseriously:
how is that a LARP ?

how is that a LARP ?
You contradicted yourself with the wageslave title. Using cuck too much like a non incel who is trying to use incel lingo. And saying foid cowoorkers talk to u about their bf and that u beat up every single one of them:feelskek: gtfo larp

everything is a problem with wageslaving. thankfully i am neet now

I'll be going back to being a neet pretty soon

PDA needs to be a crime.

and called her a whore.

but the foids are always replaced and the shit repeats.

so maybe the best thing is to reach fuck you money and quit or just be ready to self defense IDK
I barely see their friends when they pick them. However, whoremaxxing should be the main fuel for incels to wageslave.

Earbuds are an incel's best friend in the workplace

Yes, woman don't like that losers earn money because they don't know where the money is going for and the real deal of the female is get all the money they have the eyes in and get to themselves, or their family or their sons. If you could get away from thiese females or like, pretend to call the supervisior of your work to get them away or tell your superiro that this chick is trying to "pull your carpet" it would be so good for you because you don't know if they're filming these fights to incriminate you and take you out of the enterprise at some time. Also i don't know if you're just larping or what. :panties:

I've only been able to get crappy low paid jobs where I'm around other men, warehouse/factory/manufacturing shit so I don't see foids really except at a distance that have it easy sitting in the cosy office. I hate that most of the guys are JustBeFirst, started dating their future wife at school when they were 14. Or were deemed worthy enough to be a wagecuck to their girlfriends/wives who have kids by another man. While I have nothing and get treated like some weirdo or get silly jokes saying I like cock ect. I wish I could just win the lottery and stay away from everyone!

Last edited:
There is no point in wageslaving when you've been classified as a subhuman outcast by scumciety.
And if on top of that you're a thirdworldcel like me you have to be really retarded to go wageslave,being that the money you receive will never allow you to buy a house or buy the copes you need.