Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The main difference between being bullied as a teen vs as an adult

C

CMD

Officer
★★★
As a teenager, if you get bullied by foids, chads, or normies, then they will just attack you or insult you verbally!

But as an adult,everyone,including fellow brocels,not just normies or chads or foids, will straight up ignore you!

In highschool, people probably gave you an attitude problem is you were a trucel who is ugly and/or subhuman.

But in college and beyond, it seems like social interactions with people as a trucel are cold,thats the best way i can describe it!

Anyone else feel this way?

And it wasn't just during interactions in highschool,but throughout adolescence that was the way i describes, via bullying and harassment!

And in college/adultlife, there is no "bullying" in that particular sense, but you feel like they just dont "see" you! Bullies in adolescence actually fail to make you feel "cold" because they actually "see" their victims!

But in adulthood, it feels as though you just dont naturally meet anyones eyes, and if you do,they either turn away or give a forced smile!

Last edited:
I was ignored in high school and am now

In school, they're more forced to interact with you while during in adulthood they have the freedom of choice to ignore you.

As a teenager, if you get bullied by foids, chads, or normies, then they will just attack you or insult you verbally!
it's usually low life/thug normie scum who is bullying the most

school is the worst cause it traumatizes you for life

I've had people at several wageslaveries take attitude, one young guy literally turned his whole head just staring at me walking down a hallway and always had a snappy and rude attitude, another older tallfag loved to make sarcastic quips about my work until I got angry and threatened him, lots of people love making little comments and smacktalk in the breakroom behind your back.

Maybe whitecollar is different but blue are 95% normie dregs and 5% subyumans and it's a diceroll whether the subyomans have enough self insight to be worth talking to or if they'll try to use you to punch down.