Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The main character of this popular manga is going genocidal ER (Attack on titan)

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Any attack on titan cels here? The main character Eren is literally killing everyone in the world right now. The mangaka is based for having his protagonist go ER. Can’t believe he is literally having his main character step on and crush to death men, foids, and children and we get to see all of it JFL. Based.

10B7AD54 8864 4152 935B B90FCD149AE1

What happened did they escape the island?

Cope. The dude is a local gigachad that goes er on people without titan powers (over for them)

What happened did they escape the island?
Lots has happened, and eren now has the power to control all of the colossal titans and he decided to use them to kill everyone. “This world isn’t worth saving”. Unbelievably based.

JFL if you think Eren isn't a sexhaver. We all know Historia's child is his and I'm a Mikasa fan so I loathe that.

JFL if you think Eren isn't a sexhaver. We all know Historia's child is his and I'm a Mikasa fan so I loathe that.
Why you rot mikasa is getting fucked by chadren and is submissive to him despite being basically an unapproachable Stacy the entire show. :feelsEhh:

I love this cope because it’s all about going ER, I only watched the show but haven’t read the books so I’m behind. Reiner is the alpha insane dark triadmaxxed chad who goes ER in the beginning which is hilarious tbh. Bertholdt is a pussy beta boy orbiter who lusts after his oneitis Stacy Annie who is also pretty insane and who goes Er which is unspeakable since she is foid.

The author said that his original idea for the ending was inspired by The Mist, had almost everyone dying, had Eren/Mikasa/Armin facing each other, their friendship ruined etc. He said he decided to make a less brutal ending and yet this is still looking kinda brutal

The author said that his original idea for the ending was inspired by The Mist, had almost everyone dying, had Eren/Mikasa/Armin facing each other, their friendship ruined etc. He said he decided to make a less brutal ending and yet this is still looking kinda brutal
Jfl he cucked out of a more based ending.

Jfl he cucked out of a more based ending.
Sasha was meant to die when she saved that girl with her bow. The editor said he cried and begged Isayama to change it and save her.

Sasha was meant to die when she saved that girl with her bow. The editor said he cried and begged Isayama to change it and save her.
What a bitch. She should have been killed off of that was the original intention.

Cant be sure that Eren is historias baby daddy until there is more proof.

What a bitch. She should have been killed off of that was the original intention.
The whole set up of her going back to her village, her saving someone else and inspiring her, her making a last stand with almost no arrow was pretty good. Also she'd have died right after Mike which would have upped the stakes. Instead her getting away with such luck made it look like the main cast had plot armor and Mike was unlucky af.

The manga also brings to light a good idea that could apply to what the world thinks of incels: hate a group enough and its going to throw that hate at you right back.

The manga also brings to light a good idea that could apply to what the world thinks of incels: hate a group enough and its going to throw that hate at you right back.

Can confirm, AoT is one of the best copes ever.

I heard about that. Stopeed watching AoT after S1, but I'm going to pick it up again in anticipation of S4

Mikasa is a filthy gook

She deserves whatever shit she gets

brootal heightpill