Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The macho chad guys are all incels in denial jfl

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I see all these fake ass fuckboys on campus walking and talking with girls and acting all macho with them and honestly I kinda thought they were pulling for a while until I see how pissed off the girls are at them

they are all pretty fucking ugly…my level in terms of looks or dare say even uglier

i saw this “confident” manlet in one of my classes try to approach this girl he basically stalks and always sits next to and playfully nudge her on the shoulder and she literally gave him the angriest fucking face in the world and walked off

then I realized that despite always surrounding women and acting cool these morons have never actually dated a girl ever :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: literally no one in this generation is gonna get laid

10% of guys get 90% of all women

I see all these fake ass fuckboys on campus walking and talking with girls and acting all macho with them and honestly I kinda thought they were pulling for a while until I see how pissed off the girls are at them

they are all pretty fucking ugly…my level in terms of looks or dare say even uglier

i saw this “confident” manlet in one of my classes try to approach this girl he basically stalks and always sits next to and playfully nudge her on the shoulder and she literally gave him the angriest fucking face in the world and walked off

then I realized that despite always surrounding women and acting cool these morons have never actually dated a girl ever :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: literally no one in this generation is gonna get laid
im not blind, dude.

I’m gonna rapemaxx:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: