Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The lust for a female companion keeps me up at night

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
I cant sleep as when I lay alone all I can think of is how lonely I am. This thought keeps me awake and when I try to use my body pillow and imagine its real it reminds me even more about how lonely I am. It's so fucking depressing that I want to jump, rope, starve, drown or anything that will put me to rest for good. But I'm to big a pussy to do anything so all I can do is lay and rot until morning when I can start coping again

I too am a Pussy
Somehow I'm still here though

Me too dude. I'm so fricking lonely. Also fyi loneliness decreases your lifespan. Life sucks tbh

Me too dude. I'm so fricking lonely. Also fyi loneliness decreases your lifespan. Life sucks tbh

On the plus side, you don't waste as much resources

I don't understand?
Do you mean single = less expenses and more savings?

There are benefits to being alone, and yeah basically

I sleep like a rock, lul. Cannot imagine being unable to sleep (especially that I don't use blankets, so it's never too hot).

It's weird to me that people are not alone. I can't imagine being not alone. Probably in prison, lul.