Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The lowest inhib sandcel in blackpill history

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
2,855
Online
15d 14h 48m
Saint Hamudi is an absolute legend, and it's a shame that he's (((gone))), because he guy has done some of the lowest inhib shit I've ever seen

From 5:40 to 6:40

View: https://youtu.be/7K3o9UkVm0k?t=340

For those of you too lazy to watch the one minute segement, he drives around bumping Snoop Dogg, harassing foids, and broadcasting the blackpill over a microphone :feelskek::feelskek:

I hope inceldia is blessed with another Hamudi-like figure in our lifetimes :dab:
 
Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
★★★★
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Posts
897
Online
20d 10h 14m
I respect his low-inhib blackpilling of public.
I have an issue with him being sandnigger invader, though.
Why did you put "gone" in triple parenthesis?
Something/someone specific had to with him not uploading anymore?:feelsohgod:
 
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
2,855
Online
15d 14h 48m
Deathmint said:
I have an issue with him being sandnigger invader, though.
I used to care about this as well, but then I realized there's no invader for your face. Also, the govt is responsible for letting them in, he was just taking advantage of a generous (cucked) welfare state.
Deathmint said:
Why did you put "gone" in triple parenthesis?
Something/someone specific had to with him not uploading anymore?:feelsohgod:
The jooz probably got to him when he went against the jewflu / kikecine narrative :smonk:
 
Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
9,675
Online
64d 8h 21m
Deathmint said:
I respect his low-inhib blackpilling of public.
I have an issue with him being sandnigger invader, though.
Why did you put "gone" in triple parenthesis?
Something/someone specific had to with him not uploading anymore?:feelsohgod:

How is he an invader? Is he coming to the west and stealing all the precious white princesses away from you? The same princesses who ignore or abuse you? :feelsohh:
 
D

Deleted member 36489

Self-banned
-
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Posts
313
Online
5d 2h 18m
a
Deathmint said:
I respect his low-inhib blackpilling of public.
I have an issue with him being sandnigger invader, though.
Why did you put "gone" in triple parenthesis?
Something/someone specific had to with him not uploading anymore?:feelsohgod:
"sandnigger invader" It's the americans fault he is in europe if they just let the shitholes do what the shitholes do best, Kill each other then he would still be in syria or turkey wherever the fuck he came from
 
Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
★★★★
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Posts
897
Online
20d 10h 14m
ManletShowerTaker said:
"sandnigger invader" It's the americans fault he is in europe if they just let the shitholes do what the shitholes do best, Kill each other then he would still be in syria or turkey wherever the fuck he came from
Yup, America, as an Israels lapdog errand boy on steroids, messes up every country without Rothschild-owned central bank to convert into what (((global finance))) wants and as a bonus creates a wave of third-world invaders that bring destruction and rape to European countries. Nicely planned. We'd like to that and more to Israel.
Lonelycel said:
How is he an invader? Is he coming to the west and stealing all the precious white princesses away from you? The same princesses who ignore or abuse you? :feelsohh:
Princesses??? :feelsUgh: JFL.:feelshaha: It's not about that. Sandies are taking up various resources, including living space, water and food, that belongs to hosts, white Europeans.

This joojish rhethoric I've came across on incels.is about "Why you care, intzell-pretzell-goy, about white women? Oy they don't like you." is lame as fuck. And many times I've made it clear that I don't wanna share the same air and food with cowards that flee their countries to pillage ours.
 
Last edited:
IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
★★
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Posts
604
Online
8d 1h 6m
Whatever happened to him?
 
Deleted member 37146

Deleted member 37146

Self-banned
-
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
990
Online
12d 23h 26m
Deathmint said:
Yup, America, as an Israels lapdog errand boy on steroids, messes up every country without Rothschild-owned central bank to convert into what (((global finance))) wants and as a bonus creates a wave of third-world invaders that bring destruction and rape to European countries. Nicely planned. We'd like to that and more to Israel.

Princesses??? :feelsUgh: JFL.:feelshaha: It's not about that. Sandies are taking up various resources, including living space, water and food, that belongs to hosts, white Europeans.

This joojish rhethoric I've came across on incels.is about "Why you care, intzell-pretzell-goy, about white women? Oy they don't like you." is lame as fuck. And many times I've made it clear that I don't wanna share the same air and food with cowards that flee their countries to pillage ours.
"Sandies" are working too and usually the job the whities like you don't want :feelswhat:
If the land and food and water belongs to you stop importing soy from brazil to eat meat, stop eating chocolate, stop eating anything imported, wearing anything imported. Stop taking vacations, stop living and consuming basically.
Don't tell me you pay for these things, because "sandies" do too, unless we are talking about thieves but those are usually a minority and arrested.
We are all humans and I don't give a fuck what you think, the earth is mine as much as is it yours on a moral basis, now humans have declared some of it belongs to some and such (frontiers and countries).
And let's no start on how your country probably survives thanks to natural minerals and oils found in so called third world countries, which your government make a great deal to empoverish and destabilize to grab those ressources for themselves and their citizens.
No wonder you are christian :feelstastyman:
 
Last edited:
kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Posts
5,424
Online
111d 23h 11m
Deathmint said:
And many times I've made it clear that I don't wanna share the same air and food with cowards that flee their countries to pillage ours.
easy to talk online
you'd do the same shit u pussy lmfao
Deathmint said:
creates a wave of third-world invaders that bring destruction and rape to European countries.
good
isnt a societal collapse what u guys keep having wet dreams about?
 
Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
★★★★
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Posts
897
Online
20d 10h 14m
WundaBoy said:
"Sandies" are working too and usually the job the whities like you don't want :feelswhat:
If the land and food and water belongs to you stop importing soy from brazil to eat meat, stop eating chocolate, stop eating anything imported, wearing anything imported. Stop taking vacations, stop living and consuming basically.
Don't tell me you pay for these things, because "sandies" do too, unless we are talking about thieves but those are usually a minority and arrested.
We are all humans and I don't give a fuck what you think, the earth is mine as much as is it yours on a moral basis, now humans have declared some of it belongs to some and such (frontiers and countries).
And let's no start on how your country probably survives thanks to natural minerals and oils found in so called third world countries, which your government make a great deal to empoverish and destabilize to grab those ressources for themselves and their citizens.
No wonder you are christian :feelstastyman:
Tried to cope with Christianity, but it didn't work in any way.
Your portion of a land belongs to you, just as mine belongs to me. Everyone should stay in their corner or expect some retaliation.
What other whites want or don't want to do for the living is a matter of often foolish pride and overblown self-esteem. Being a garbage collector or miner is fucking useful,I don't withdraw any appreciation I have for people performing their duties, even if their jobs are not prestigeuous.
kekfuel said:
easy to talk online
you'd do the same shit u pussy lmfao
Nah
kekfuel said:
good
isnt a societal collapse what u guys keep having wet dreams about?
Societal collapse, yes. But I want in different terms and in different tempo. It should be fast and not involve forced migration, but attack on System institutions so that the general publics trust in Systems power crumbled and people went berserk out of fear. Apathy and hedonism isn't the desired outcome.
 
Last edited:
IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
★★
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Posts
604
Online
8d 1h 6m
Deathmint said:
Tried to cope with Christianity, but it didn't work in any way.

I'm curious. Why couldn't you cope with religion?
 
Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
★★★★
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Posts
897
Online
20d 10h 14m
IncelWithHate said:
I'm curious. Why couldn't you cope with religion?
Well, it has a lot to do with me not being able to accept any authority and fully submitting to someone elses will or moral code.
Being Christian, Muslim or a member of political movement demands all that.
Everything that I do must be born out of inner conviction that it works for me and is in line with beliefs I adopted willingly.
In short being religious and/or subordinate is not natural to me.
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
9,150
Online
30d 14h 52m
He lost His EGO to Most extends
 
TheValeYard

TheValeYard

Shortcel
Joined
Oct 6, 2021
Posts
41
Online
3h 58m
Probably acended with a prostitute
 
M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
718
Online
34d 6h 21m
He is a normie
He is just fat
He can lose weight and have descent face
Plus he is not a shitskin
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
7,111
Online
74d 22h 24m
Rotter said:
Saint Hamudi is an absolute legend, and it's a shame that he's (((gone))), because he guy has done some of the lowest inhib shit I've ever seen

From 5:40 to 6:40

View: https://youtu.be/7K3o9UkVm0k?t=340

For those of you too lazy to watch the one minute segement, he drives around bumping Snoop Dogg, harassing foids, and broadcasting the blackpill over a microphone :feelskek::feelskek:

I hope inceldia is blessed with another Hamudi-like figure in our lifetimes :dab:
Saint Hamudi is a legend. His videos about immigration were also really good.
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

The truecel rots
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
5,405
Online
44d 13h 19m
starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Nothing to live for. Waiting for the next pandemic
★★
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Posts
2,602
Online
73d 12h 38m
Ethnic subhuman male indeed.
 
Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2020
Posts
879
Online
18d 25m
Mogs me for having a car.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top