Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Low IQ pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
The low IQ pill is one of the most brutal pills out there. Yes looks matter but that only comes to getting foids and getting a chance to get laid.

with the low IQ pill there is no future for those who swallowed it.

Meanwhile high IQ cels can cope with inteligent means and become rich in the future

an low IQ cel will never be able to do that.

The only thing an low iq incel able to do is rot and cope with low iq things like video games and trolling on the internet

If a chad and a stacy is low IQ they will never ever suffer in their life because their looks save them they can still get money. Meanwhile an low iq incel has nothing to save them. The ony hope that he has is to Neet.

Last edited:
The low IQ pill is one of the most brutal pills out there. Yes looks matter but that only comes to getting foids and getting a chance to get laid.

Meanwhile high IQ cels can cope with inteligent means and become rich in the future

The only thing an low iq incel able to do is rot and cope with low iq things like video games and trolling on the internet

If a chad and a stacy is low IQ they will never ever suffer in their life because their looks save them they can still get money. Meanwhile an low iq incel has nothing to save them. The ony hope that he has is to Neet.
More valid than driver's license pill tbh

Being cursed with both ugliness and stupidity is just too much for one to bear.

idk man
what's even the point of getting rich
by the time you 'get rich', you'd be too old to looksmaxx
and it's not easy to achieve this level of success in today's world
even if you have an above average IQ is not enough anymore, in this ultra competitive world we live in
the rat race is real
in the end... it's all cope

Last edited:
Driver's license pill is cope
Driver's license pill is gay.
The low IQ pill is brtal indeed.

Every sura from the holy Koran is increasing you IQ by 72% percent. Its a fact.
Plus IQ is Gay.

We lost the genetic lottery

All we can do is go out with a bang

omg this SO much this

I hate the iq pill coz I see decent looking people still have high iq. Aka people who go to Harvard business/law school

It's not fucking fair man

Moderately low IQ is good for you
High IQ is suicidefuel, cause you understand how stupid is everybody and they hate you for being smart

Moderately low IQ is good for you
High IQ is suicidefuel, cause you understand how stupid is everybody and they hate you for being smart
high iq should be able to get rich. low iq is cleaning toilets at mcdonalds

it truly is brutal. i will not achieve anything in my life and it is already too late

Chad always wins, and you don't

this pill needs more coverage along with money pill. people raised by poorcels will always have trauma from being a poor fag forever. to this day at 28, I am very frugal due to having poor retard family

I don’t know my IQ

I can confirm that the low IQ pill is one of the most brutal pills out there, I wanted to STEM cope by studying IT, but I am too retarded and too ill to continue that. I had trouble with programming. It's over for us brainlets.
This I realised I didn't have the required autism/genes for programming and still have to do it, over.

idk man
what's even the point of getting rich
by the time you 'get rich', you'd be too old to looksmaxx
and it's not easy to achieve this level of success in today's world
even if you have an above average IQ is not enough anymore, in this ultra competitive world we live in
the rat race is real
in the end... it's all cope
agreed, money is cope and not even that easy to make

Money=everything
Money is really king in this world
I don’t get how people say that u can be happy wihout it. Everything is dependant on money

I hate being a low IQ brainlet. I can't do math past addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. So basically, simple algebra, geometry, measuring, trig, conversion, ratios, etc I can't do... Having low IQ cuts out a lot of job opportunities for me. I thought about doing assembly work and building appliances for RV's, but I don't know how to use power tools either. JFL.

I hate being a low IQ brainlet. I can't do math past addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. So basically, simple algebra, geometry, measuring, trig, conversion, ratios, etc I can't do... Having low IQ cuts out a lot of job opportunities for me. I thought about doing assembly work and building appliances for RV's, but I don't know how to use power tools either. JFL.
We low iqcels have no choice but :feelsrope:

Am I a high IQcel at 117 IQ? The average in my country is 96.

For incel money is everything tbh.

You can still go from Low to Moderate IQ over time and that should be enough for money maxxing since the majority of simps/normies are very low to low IQ ones.

Incel(autistic) brain often works in very specific ways - can fail in primitive things like math/geometry while advance in more niche ones.

It's all about finding the right job/tasks for it.

I'am a complete retard in anything except programming where I mog normies with ease.

Last edited:
high iq should be able to get rich. low iq is cleaning toilets at mcdonalds
You need to be a genius and lucky to become rich. Many high IQ people fail, and they die inside knowing their talent is worthless

Brutal the low iq pill destroyed me

Jfl if u belive that money is a cope
Wouldn’t u be happier with more money?
You really are low IQ, you don't even understand what the word "cope" means. Of course I would be happier with more money, but it wouldn't fix my unhappiness over being incel.

Low IQ is inevitable, and if you were born with it, you're fucked for life. I hate high IQ people who says "IQ is environment because it is all about muh hard work and not genetics".

Low IQ is inevitable, and if you were born with it, you're fucked for life. I hate high IQ people who says "IQ is environment because it is all about muh hard work and not genetics".

low iq is cope

You need to be a genius and lucky to become rich. Many high IQ people fail, and they die inside knowing their talent is worthless
when i say rich i dont mean you own a bank i mean you can live single and not worry about money. ive seen it done.

Id say a lot of it comes down to research and willingness to look for opportunity. But yea being low iq sucks

Intelligence alone doesnt make you rich, you need to have connections to the correct jews to not get shoaded.

Who are you referring to high IQcels :feelswhat: ?

Very very few deserve that title
i might've been drunk when i posted that

i have no idea what that had to do with the drivers license pill ngl