Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The love yourself cope.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I've heard the love yourself mantra countless times over the years as well as the "you will find someone" bullshit. It's impossible to love yourself when you've received nothing but negative reinforcement in your life. Most people can't imagine what it is like to be a boy who grows to adulthood without a single experience with women. I know for sure that women can't understand this dilemma; they don't have problems getting relationships or sex.

You've never learned how to love if all you've experienced in life has come in the form of rejection. Only a person who has received love and acceptance from society can love himself. The guy who has spent a lifetime of rejection and ridicule can only hate himself. He'll also hate the people by whom he has been shunned.

Sometimes i try to cope with that until i see myself in the mirror

I've heard the love yourself mantra countless times over the years as well as the "you will find someone" bullshit. It's impossible to love yourself when you've received nothing but negative reinforcement in your life. Most people can't imagine what it is like to be a boy who grows to adulthood without a single experience with women. I know for sure that women can't understand this dilemma; they don't have problems getting relationships or sex.

You've never learned how to love if all you've experienced in life has come in the form of rejection. Only a person who has received love and acceptance from society can love himself. The guy who has spent a lifetime of rejection and ridicule can only hate himself. He'll also hate the people by whom he has been shunned.
It's a worthless cope if you have nothing to be proud of in life beyond sex.

EINSTEIN

It’s hard to love yourself when everyone else hates you.

7usOIms.png

Pretty sure that if you love yourself when no one else does, they call you a narcissist

Exactly.
It's a worthless cope if you have nothing to be proud of in life beyond sex.

Charles Dickens IQ

I would trust a pedophile over people who love themselves. A pedophile probably has some level of guilt over their fetish, whereas a person with self-love is a complete and pathological narcissist, who can do no wrong in their own mind.

Loving your self is a good thing, but doesn't matters if you love yourself when everyones hate yourself.

Also, in some esoterics places, people say to me that I firstly need to love myself so someone love me. Great, what about thoses stacies 9/10 who hate themselves and everyones loves them? :feelsree:

When they say to love yourself they are actually telling you to go fuck yourself.

Why should I love myself? I'm a failure. I'm ugly. I make minimum wage in my 30s. I cant socialize without being awkward. I have no friends. I've never had a legitimate conversation with a woman. I have plenty of reasons to hate my rotten guts. And I do.

It's impossible to love yourself when you've received nothing but negative reinforcement in your life.
I disagree. I've received negative reinforcement and am not loved by other people, but I believe I love myself significantly.

The trick is to recognize the things you admire about others as qualities that you yourself possess.

The idea that loving yourself makes other people love you is bullshit, of course.

Loving yourself only makes it more likely that people who share your values might love you too, but it doesn't help at all with people who don't share your values and think very differently, whether they'll admit it or not.

You've never learned how to love if all you've experienced in life has come in the form of rejection.
Love can be self-taught or spontaneous. Otherwise how did people begin loving to begin with?

The guy who has spent a lifetime of rejection and ridicule can only hate himself.
I disagree. Being rejected/ridiculed makes me hate the bullies, but it hasn't prevented me from loving myself.

If you find that's the case, you're letting others' values dictate your own values too much.

I was laughing my ass off when the caller on that @BrendioEEE video was like, "no one can love you unless you love yourself first" and he's like "I do love myself" :feelskek:

I was laughing my ass off when the caller on that @BrendioEEE video was like, "no one can love you unless you love yourself first" and he's like "I do love myself" :feelskek:
True