Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Lounge or Inceldom Discussion should be taken private

jetfuelcel

jetfuelcel

Officer
★★★★
17d 21h 46m
I seriously believe that r/inceltear will die out or be significantly hindered if they get little or no content from us. This means fewer bullshit alphabet agency reports getting users in trouble (like with Redpill Robert) and less negative attention directed towards the site and incels as a whole with likely little to no cost.
That subreddit would really wane if all the more controversial threads on here were made largely or solely in private sections.
A few sections should probably be public so that people coming here can see what the site is about in order to attract new users, but anything after that is unnecessary.
Another huge bonus of this is that if an infiltrator ever captures a thread and posts it on Reddit, it will often be easy to see that one of them is among us, and they might out themselves in the process of doing this.
In fact, considering the Must-Read section, this could be done with both The Lounge and Inceldom Discussion.

Last edited:
highinhibition

highinhibition

Admiral
★★
26d 15h 50m
post it in suggestion I will give you an upvoterino

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

Captain
★★★
6d 8h 55m
good suggestion.

fakecels and infilitrators need to get filtered out

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Paragon
★★★★★
152d 5h 10m
highinhibition said:
post it in suggestion I will give you an upvoterino

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
25d 13h 36m
I have already made this same suggestion before, and it was denied.

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★★★
18d 4h 34m
jetfuelcel said:
when the imposter is sus xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i wouldn't mind this and keep the must-read section/sticky threads open tbh ngl ded srs

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
112d 22h 24m
Ok ill c wut i can do

K

Kaptain Kirk

Planet Earth
-
2d 6h 54m
I don't know. I think some incels find this forum because of IT. Some men read our posts on IT and become blackpilled. But if most of you are not okay with hundreds of people reading our threads on a daily basis, then it could be private.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
35d 1h 4m
nah, inceltear made big blackpills and they're pretty pathetic to waste time taking screenshots of a incel forum, is funny
In addition, closing the site would decrease blackpill propaganda
inceltear makes propaganda and still proves our point

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8