Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over the lost-time pill has demolished me

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i will explain why this pill is the most potent blackpill, far more than any lookspill (eg. height, face, race, dick pill) or dogpill or nt pill. there is nothing to regret if things are out of your control. if you are born short or ugly as a male at least take comfort knowing it is not your fault and nothing you can do. but if you wasted the last seven years since you left high school like me and you can look back at it all, it is not only brutal but can make you rope. i wissh my parents had sat me down when i left school and ensured i took to a path and planned everything out many many years down the road. if you don't do this you aare just not a competent parent tbh. now i have to wrangle with the regret of having wasted so much time when i could have done something conducive to boosting my lms. indeed, i am in pain every day

Damn you left school like me? And yes the time pill is brutal i’ll explain this in my story later

wow your similar as fuck to me, i have also done nothing for the past 7 years since dropping out of highschool.I don't how time flew so fast ,it just all feels like delirious blur to me.

I'm sick of living like this,i just wanna be happy

ThERe are always ways to immortalise yourself

Knowing that pre-teens or even literal children have more experience with the opposite gender than us :feelsrope:

Take comfort in the fact that society never wanted you and it never will.