Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The LORD our God

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Psalms 95
3For the LORD is a great God,
a great King above all gods.

Exodus 15
3The Lord is a warrior,the Lord is his name

1Thessalonians 4
6 the Lord is an avenger

Psalm 41
3The Lord sustains them on their sickbed
and restores them from their bed of illness.

Proverbs 18
10The name of the Lord is a fortified tower,the righteous run to it and are safe.

Psalm 27
1The LORD is my light and my salvation
so why should I be afraid?
The LORD is my fortress, protecting me from danger,so why should I tremble?

Exodus 14
14The Lord will fight for you

Jeremiah 16
21The LORD says,
“Now I will show them my power;
now I will show them my might.
At last they will know and understand
that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 7
8Soon I will pour out my fury on you and unleash my anger against you.I will call you to account for all your detestable sins.9I will turn my eyes away and show no pity.I will repay you for all your detestable sins.Then you will know that it is I, the LORD,who is striking the blow.

Nahum 1
2The LORD is a jealous and avenging God [protecting and demanding what is rightfully and uniquely his]
The LORD avenges and He is full of wrath.
The LORD takes vengeance on his adversaries,And He reserves wrath for His enemies.

Psalm 18
35You have given me your shield of victory.Your right hand supports me;
your help has made me great.You have made a wide path for my feet to keep them from slipping.I chased my enemies and caught them;I did not stop until they were conquered.

I struck them down so they could not get up;they fell beneath my feet.You have armed me with strength for the battle;you have subdued my enemies under my feet.

You placed my foot on their necks.I have destroyed all who hated me.They called for help, but no one came to their rescue.They even cried to the LORD, but he refused to answer.I ground them as fine as dust in the wind.I swept them into the gutter like dirt.You gave me victory over my accusers.

Isaiah 43
11 I, yes I, am the LORD and there is no other Savior.

based religiouscel
:feelsaww:

Psalms 95

Exodus 15

1Thessalonians 4
6 the Lord is an avenger

Psalm 41

Proverbs 18
10The name of the Lord is a fortified tower,the righteous run to it and are safe.

Psalm 27

Exodus 14

Jeremiah 16
21The LORD says,
that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 7
8Soon I will pour out my fury on you and unleash my anger against you.I will call you to account for all your detestable sins.9I will turn my eyes away and show no pity.I will repay you for all your detestable sins.Then you will know that it is I, the LORD,who is striking the blow.

Nahum 1
2The LORD is a jealous and avenging God [protecting and demanding what is rightfully and uniquely his]
The LORD takes vengeance on his adversaries,And He reserves wrath for His enemies.

Psalm 18
your help has made me great.You have made a wide path for my feet to keep them from slipping.I chased my enemies and caught them;I did not stop until they were conquered.

I struck them down so they could not get up;they fell beneath my feet.You have armed me with strength for the battle;you have subdued my enemies under my feet.

You placed my foot on their necks.I have destroyed all who hated me.They called for help, but no one came to their rescue.They even cried to the LORD, but he refused to answer.I ground them as fine as dust in the wind.I swept them into the gutter like dirt.You gave me victory over my accusers.

Isaiah 43
God is Great

I want to cope with religion but I just CAN'T. It's easily one of the best copes but I'm unable to blindly believe in it :(
No salvation for agnosticcels

Bitches suckin on my bahalls

God is the greatest

God is the greatest
Psalms 95

Exodus 15

1Thessalonians 4
6 the Lord is an avenger

Psalm 41

Proverbs 18

Psalm 27

Exodus 14

Jeremiah 16
21The LORD says,
that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 7

Nahum 1

Psalm 18

Isaiah 43
based religiouscel
:feelsaww:

God created whores :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Feel bad for Christiancels. You guys are being duped so bad.

Dude god defeated the fuck out of you, if there is a god then you should hate his goddamn guts for what he did to you.

I expected StBlackOps2cel to be mentioned or something.

:feelsYall:evening, this is one of my favourite songs to cope with since i lost my cat:feelsohgod:

I want to cope with religion but I just CAN'T. It's easily one of the best copes but I'm unable to blindly believe in it :(
No salvation for agnosticcels
Nothing blind about it, if you can’t have faith with your eyes wide open you never had faith to begin with, best way to develop faith is probably talking to high IQ religious leaders either in church or by reading

Go to consumeproduct kek