Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Looney Tunes show (2011) was so good but nostalfags hated it

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
p8659530_b_h10_ab.jpg

I remember when this show was released it got a lot of hate because the artstyle was different and because instead of being slapstick comedy the show became more or less an animated sitcom, with the characters being in slice of life situations that turned absurd because of course Looney Tunes are absurd by nature. All the nostalfags saying "it's not like the originals so it's BAD :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:" or degenerate shit like that they made Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck gay just because they're roommates, bruh have you even watched the show there are episodes where they try to flirt with foids how is that gay kek.

It was really well made with an amazing animation very pleasing to watch and the jokes were so good, you had "white" jokes for all the family and some that kids wouldn't get but adults would :feelsgah: Also the show had musical intermissions between episodes which were also very well made, the power metal song about Daffy Duck larping as a wizard Chad is top tier kek. I liked seeing all the Looney Tunes characters living in the same city, having normal lives and jobs and interacting with each other like some crazy crossover. Best character of course was Daffy Duck which in this series is a greedy bastard who is always trying to get rich or famous quickly but in the end always fails. Too bad the show only lasted for 2 seasons and then was cancelled, it's one of those shows that could perfectly have 200 episodes because there was no continuity. However better to have 52 good episodes and ending the series decently than lose quality as time goes by.

View: https://youtu.be/3Oe7Q8OCm5I

never seen it, looks interesting tbh

lola bunny confirmed PAWB

I actually remembered the show and yet, I liked it too.

Yes, it's more slow-paced. Bugs Bunny is the rational main character and Daffy Duck being arrogant and pulling schemes. Porky and Yosemite Sam are there too.

I actually remembered the show and yet, I liked it too.

Yes, it's more slow-paced. Bugs Bunny is the rational main character and Daffy Duck being arrogant and pulling schemes. Porky and Yosemite Sam are there too.
Porky is a bit incel in this show. He wants to get a gf but he's very shy and high inhib so he can't even if his friends try to help him overcome his shyness. In some episodes he feels left out by his group of friends for being boring and quiet. I empathize with him so much.

Porky is a bit incel in this show. He wants to get a gf but he's very shy and high inhib so he can't even if his friends try to help him overcome his shyness. In some episodes he feels left out by his group of friends for being boring and quiet. I empathize with him so much.
I remembered that episode when Daffy ripped Porky off telling him that he had a terrible illness but instead he buys a yacht.

I love this show i watch it all the time

I 100% relate to daffy but bugs is really kind though

And foghorn leghorn is really funny

p8659530_b_h10_ab.jpg

I remember when this show was released it got a lot of hate because the artstyle was different and because instead of being slapstick comedy the show became more or less an animated sitcom, with the characters being in slice of life situations that turned absurd because of course Looney Tunes are absurd by nature. All the nostalfags saying "it's not like the originals so it's BAD :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:" or degenerate shit like that they made Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck gay just because they're roommates, bruh have you even watched the show there are episodes where they try to flirt with foids how is that gay kek.

It was really well made with an amazing animation very pleasing to watch and the jokes were so good, you had "white" jokes for all the family and some that kids wouldn't get but adults would :feelsgah: Also the show had musical intermissions between episodes which were also very well made, the power metal song about Daffy Duck larping as a wizard Chad is top tier kek. I liked seeing all the Looney Tunes characters living in the same city, having normal lives and jobs and interacting with each other like some crazy crossover. Best character of course was Daffy Duck which in this series is a greedy bastard who is always trying to get rich or famous quickly but in the end always fails. Too bad the show only lasted for 2 seasons and then was cancelled, it's one of those shows that could perfectly have 200 episodes because there was no continuity. However better to have 52 good episodes and ending the series decently than lose quality as time goes by.

View: https://youtu.be/3Oe7Q8OCm5I

:cryfeels:
Mogs me by kissing a straight humanoid female
Fucking duck