Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The looks denier Chad

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
This is such a common phenomenon. Even though the incels in denial tend to be more aggressive (insulting us, saying incels should be killed, etc) the looks denier Chad is more chill about it (probably because of a lifetime of relaxing neurotransmitters) and will try to convince others everything good in his life is because of his own merit and not because of his genetics. The looks denier Chad will easily also be impressed and inspired by success stories of famous athletes, because he can see himself in them (a group of men who achieved greatness due mostly to their genes) but he still tells himself its all about effort, in a way to cope with the fact he never got anything in life by merit.

Just give the looks denier Chad a little bit of time, and he will eventually start humble bragging about his stats, and then proceed to claim its all about your personality and nothing else. Expect sentences like "I know a short/ugly dude who gets laid a lot" or "I just left my house and saw a lot of ugly dudes with hot chicks!" and all that other bullshit. Don't ever... EVER expect them to say "I am 6'5 and a male model but still a virgin at the age of 30" though!

R5ur5u67567
Looks and height dont matter chad

This is such a common phenomenon. Even though the incels in denial tend to be more aggressive (insulting us, saying incels should be killed, etc) the looks denier Chad is more chill about it (probably because of a lifetime of relaxing neurotransmitters) and will try to convince others everything good in his life is because of his own merit and not because of his genetics. The looks denier Chad will easily also be impressed and inspired by success stories of famous athletes, because he can see himself in them (a group of men who achieved greatness due mostly to their genes) but he still tells himself its all about effort, in a way to cope with the fact he never got anything in life by merit.

Just give the looks denier Chad a little bit of time, and he will eventually start humble bragging about his stats, and then proceed to claim its all about your personality and nothing else. Expect sentences like "I know a short/ugly dude who gets laid a lot" or "I just left my house and saw a lot of ugly dudes with hot chicks!" and all that other bullshit. Don't ever... EVER expect them to say "I am 6'5 and a male model but still a virgin at the age of 30" though!

View attachment 370307View attachment 370305
He's not really denying it. He knows that what he's saying is retarded garbage.

He says it because it gets him hard filling your head with bullshit and knowing he's superior to you.

Like a teacher student relationship except what he's teaching is bullshit and he knows it

Gorilla 0190 1

Same as rich people saying they got rich by working hard. We need gulags.

kek I've been chadfishing with this guy for a year. I can assure you it's his personality. I spent months watching his videos, researching his life and relationships and assimilating his personality into mine before I stole his pics.

He says it because it gets him hard filling your head with bullshit and knowing he's superior to you.

Like a teacher student relationship except what he's teaching is bullshit and he knows it

View attachment 370309

Based Gorilla.

Funniest pic Ive seen this year
Looks denier Chad(lites) are the main reason why people refuse the blackpill.

Admittedly I also struggled with the blackpill because its very hard to accept there is no control over your SMV thus no hope.. thanks to .co Im a wiser man and not insecure about my personality anymore cause it literally doesnt matter whatsoever. Blackpill is love , blackpill is life.

Last edited:
Double thinking. He knows foids like him for his top notch DNA alone but he also wants to believe he has a merit in being liked cause he's so alpha and cool while we are creeps that deserve our condition (just world fallacy).

Last edited:
Scanning Chad, probably sells "programs" to hElP yOu gET tHe gIrL oF yOuR dReAmS

View attachment 370309
this most of the time. but I have known Chads who are genuinely retarded and Naive about their generic privilege