Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The loneliness, Blatant Disrespect/Bullying and Social isolation is Bonecrushing

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
It gets harder and harder to deal with day by day. Throughout School now at work I was shunned, Picked on and generally excluded from everything. When you are incel people dont even want to be near you let alone Associate with you.

Humans havent evolved passed basic primate Thinking and Instinct. In a pack of primates the weak link will usually be bullied, forced to live alone in isolation and sometimes even killed. Its the same way with Humans. The Smallest, Ugliest man will always be bullied, made fun of, Picked on and isolated because these FUCKHEAD normies need to feel above someone at ALL COSTS. All the Anti-Bullying campaign horseshit did NOTHING.

>tfw 21 minutes pass and there's zero responses

It gets harder and harder to deal with day by day. Throughout School now at work I was shunned, Picked on and generally excluded from everything. When you are incel people dont even want to be near you let alone Associate with you.

Humans havent evolved passed basic primate Thinking and Instinct. In a pack of primates the weak link will usually be bullied, forced to live alone in isolation and sometimes even killed. Its the same way with Humans. The Smallest, Ugliest man will always be bullied, made fun of, Picked on and isolated because these FUCKHEAD normies need to feel above someone at ALL COSTS. All the Anti-Bullying campaign horseshit did NOTHING.
tru though i was bullied despite being the tallest (but a nice guy and ive let them)

Imagine all the youngcels being bullied in school rn:feelsbadman: