Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The loli pill hit me harder than I thought

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Calm down Inceltears she is over 18 and I had nothing lewd in mind. Well I am in mental hospital and there is this cute anarcho/punkfoid (not that I think I have a chance, so why try), who is always wearing political t-shirts and blindcel how I am I tried to read the text. Hastily she closed her zipper sweatshirt and strutted away. For unrelated reasons I had to pass the door of her room. Well she came out with a thick FCK NZS hoodie. It kinda broke my heart, that she felt like having to cover up her non existing tits because of me. Not that I would have ever tried, but simply being confirmed once again as weird creep.

Cliffs: Nazi Chad only.

Last edited:
If she is in a mental hospital then it's probably not a good idea to even look at her, much less date her.

Calm down Inceltears she is over 18 and I had nothing lewd in mind. Well I am in mental hospital and there is this cute anarcho/punkfoid (not that I think I have a chance so why try). She is always wearing political t-shirt and blindcel how I am I tried to read the text. Well she clenched the two halves of her zipper, pulled them together and strutted away. For unrelated reasons I had to pass the door of her room. Well she came out with a thick FCK NZS. It kinda broke my heart. Not that I would have ever tried, but simply being confirmed once again as weird creep.

Dude, I was in a mental hospital for two months, get out of there ASAP. You are being exploited and they will not help you. You are just creating more jobs for useless therapy foids by being there, trust me.

She was 3D though

Dude, I was in a mental hospital for two months, get out of there ASAP. You are being exploited and they will not help you. You are just creating more jobs for useless therapy foids by being there, trust me.
I can leave wednesday. :dab:
A thick what?

Lol at going to a mental hospital.
Hoodie sry.
Mental asylum game is leggit though. They put me in borderline ward.

Last edited:
I can leave wednesday. :dab:

Fuck yeah my man! Do a wheelie when you leave.
If you don't have a motorcycle just do the sound with your mouth.
But don't overdo it our you'll be brought right back mah nigga :feelsokman:

Calm down Inceltears she is over 18 and I had nothing lewd in mind. Well I am in mental hospital and there is this cute anarcho/punkfoid (not that I think I have a chance, so why try), who is always wearing political t-shirts and blindcel how I am I tried to read the text. Hastily she closed her zipper sweatshirt and strutted away. For unrelated reasons I had to pass the door of her room. Well she came out with a thick FCK NZS hoodie. It kinda broke my heart, that she felt like having to cover up her non existing tits because of me. Not that I would have ever tried, but simply being confirmed once again as weird creep.

Its over

cute anarcho/punkfoid
wearing political t-shirts
I tried to read the tex
she closed her zipper sweatshirt and strutted away
came out with a thick FCK NZS hoodie
she felt like having to cover up her non existing tits because of me
This is the first I can find evidence of a "loli pill". I embrace your broad usage of it to refer to pubescent teens (even 18 year old adults) because that is faithful to the etymology, it being derived from Humbert's Lolita nickname for Delores Haze, who was a pubescent teenager (not a prepubescent pre-teen) when he got to know her.

The 'pill' as you describe it, I guess may refer to the idea that "not even a loli would like me" ?

I think I understand what you're getting at. Stereotypically it would be the big-chested woman who would be confident and arrogant and ruder to incels, one might assume.

One might expect flat-chested girls (pettanko) being unfairly devalued for their sub-average bosom, to be more sensitive to looks-based discrimination.

So it is a harsh pill indeed when we realize they can be just as rude as buxom stacies.

That said we should not be entirely surprised. As we see acceptance of traditionally marginalized groups (pettankos, homosexuals, trannies) we should expect them to become less sensitive to the suffering of others compared to before, since they don't actually learn the same kind of empathy through suffering as they once did, since they suffer less.

You may even find that we go full-circle, as we grow to value the lolis over the mega-milk, that it is the Orihime Inoues of the world, bullied for being "too chesty", who somehow learn more sensitivity while it is the arrogant pettanko lolis who bully incels the worst, since they become the highest-valued.

came out with a thick FCK NZS hoodie
To reiterate THIS part, I think you point out the hypocrisy that anarcho/punk girls who claim to hate nazis actually sometimes (often?) want to be fucked by conident nazi chads. This is certainly possible and perhaps likely.

@Wizard32
Nice reflection. All this definetely played a role, besides simply being seen as a creep for nothing and that it was a very painful experience, despite me never caring much about lolis. It was also my first "rejection" since I got fully blackpilled.

I mean it was meant half jokingly. Awalt right? There are no pure lolis. But my sudden feelings still caught me off guard ngl. Instinctual reaction maybe.

@nazichad yes

Last edited:
There are no pure lolis.
Never ever

Although in fairness, we too give instinctive preferential treatment based on looks, and would need to make intended efforts to overcome it.

There might be some kind of sweet spot in foid developmental cycles where they are being indoctrinated by "don't judge ugly people by their looks" princess cartoons, before they get jaded in HS/college where they do a 180 and become everything they used to hate (yet won't acknowledge it) and pursue only chads but hamster-brain it as being for other reasons.

How are you using the internet if you're locked in the mental hospital?

Punkmaxxed loli? @Napoleon de Geso get in here bro

just oneflewoverthecuckoosnestmaxx bro

That said we should not be entirely surprised. As we see acceptance of traditionally marginalized groups (pettankos, homosexuals, trannies) we should expect them to become less sensitive to the suffering of others compared to before, since they don't actually learn the same kind of empathy through suffering as they once did, since they suffer less.
IT won't touch this.

I want a loli

ah the lolipill threads, wish i was around for these times :feelsbadman: